• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Stu Holden and Steve Nash in the B/R Live studio covering the Champions League?

GIF-bye-disdain-disgust-disgusted-do-not-want-gross-leaving-loathing-nauseated-no-thanks-WTF-GIF.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
La Hoya Lorca's shirt is also a cry for help.

I'm dissapaint that I haven't played any of those teams in FM yet.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Sergio Escudero had a nasty elbow injury today against Villarreal

Dortmund hung 4 on Leipzig, that Witsel signing is looking good for them

Snorky's Shame

Preliminary UCL Pots:

Pot 1: Real Madrid, Atletico (EL winner goes to Pot 1 now), Bayern, Barcelona, Juventus, Paris, Manchester City, Lokomotiv Moskva (lol)

Pot 2: Dortmund, Porto, Manchester United, Shakhtar, Napoli, Tottenham, Roma

Pot 2 or Pot 3: Liverpool

Pot 3: Schalke, Lyon, Monaco, Ajax, CSKA Moskva

Pot 3 or Pot 4: Valencia, Plzen

Pot 4: Brugge, Galatasaray, Young Boys, Internazionale, Hoffenheim, AEK

Where teams would go if they win today.

Pot 2: Benfica

Pot 3: Salzburg, PSV

Pot 4: BATE, Crvena zvezda, PAOK

Lots of Liverpool fans are PAOK fans right now, although a group of Real Madrid, Dortmund, Liverpool and Internazionale would be insane.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
FINALLY Ajax spend before the CL qualifiers and make it rather easily. None of the ties were close.

Can't believe they had 20+ shots yesterday and no goals. Missed PK and 2-3 posts.

Snorky's Shame

LOL Salzburg. Same shit, different year

Pot 1: Atletico, Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus, Lokomotiv Moskva, Manchester City, Paris, Real Madrid

Pot 2: Benfica, Dortmund, Manchester United, Napoli, Porto, Roma, Shakhtar, Tottenham

Pot 3: Ajax, CSKA Moskva, Liverpool, Lyon, Monaco, PSV, Schalke, Valencia

Pot 4: AEK, Brugge, Crvena zvezda, Galatasaray, Hoffenheim, Internazionale, Plzen, Young Boys

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Those were the dark years when they had a striking partnership of Rodrigo 'rat tail' Palacio and Mario Balotelli

Last edited:

NML

Lots of Liverpool fans are PAOK fans right now

I don’t think dropping to pot three matters a whole lot. They can’t get the two toughest teams, and only Dortmund will be scary (but even they are down). 2/3 were pretty interchangeable to me to me, although whatever group they are in (unless Moscow is in it too) will be the group of death.

They had a cakewalk last year so due for a tough group this time

Snorky's Shame

At least Barcelona gets a trip to Wembley out of it. They’ve already beaten Arsenal and Manchester United there.

Anyone here?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Liverpool's group looks harder to me than Spurs'. I don't think Inter is good enough to do much in the Champions League.

NML

Inter improved the most this off season of any team in Europe, besides maybe Fulham?

Nainggolan, de Vrij, Asamoah, Lautaro Martinez, Keita Balde. Probably more but that’s off the top of my head

But they’ve had an awful start to the season and haven’t turned good transfer windows into success in like a decade

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Inter could pull upsets off, but it will be tough for them.

Happy with the City group. Heart says Lyon in 2nd but head says Hoffenheim.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Dundelange are the first Luxembourgish team to make the Europa League groups. Also the smallest country ever to send a team to the group stages of either competition.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I like how Europa League has reserved spots for Champions and went like UCL with Champions/League path. Gives teams like that a chance now.

Snorky's Shame

Europa League:

Group A: Leverkusen, Ludogorets, Zurich, AEK Larnaca
Group B: Salzburg, Celtic, Leipzig, Rosenborg
Group C: Zenit, Kobenhavn, Bordeaux, Slavia Praha
Group D: Anderlecht, Fenerbahce, Dinamo Zagreb, Spartak Trnava
Group E: Arsenal, Sporting, Qarabag, Vorskla
Group F: Olympiacos, Milan, Betis, Dudelange
Group G: Villarreal, Rapid Wien, Spartak Moskva, Rangers
Group H: Lazio, Marseille, Frankfurt, Apollon
Group I: Besiktas, Genk, Malmo, Sarpsborg
Group J: Sevilla, Krasnodar, Standard, Akhisarspor
Group K: Dynamo Kyiv, Astana, Rennes, Jablonec
Group L: Chelsea, PAOK, BATE, Vidi

Apparently Henrikh Mkhitaryan won’t be able to play the game at Qarabag because Armenians have been banned from entering Azerbaijan. It should also be noted that the Europa League Final is in Baku this year.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
They also host Euro 2020 games, so I'm guessing if Armenia qualify they won't be able to be drawn into any of those groups