• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Offseason

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Pre-ESPN skill position hype machine. Doesn’t count. Woodson had to play both ways to win it.

Brick

i was calling him lil baker mayfield two years ago!

tellthemihaditfirstontwitter.yerturb

52ab4219e8308d6898a8b16eadf77b1c.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I only wear red and black when I'm golfing @Brick

Pretty stupid of Des though. A top 5 team would have trouble getting through Michigan's schedule without 2 losses. @Notre Dame, @MSU, Penn State, Wisconsin, @OSU.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Believable, but Anderson is still a shit head.

At this point umd should just shut it down for a decade. At least. I'd consider closing the school entirely.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
In honor of CU-CSU week, I think NORMA should go after what should have been her original target over Tankee and unite the fanbases by going to Boulder and mauling this fuck to death:

@Travis7401

Watching the lifeforce leave his eyes would be a top 5 moment of my entire life

Skeeter

Uber felon
Trap whistle blown, trap strutted into.

I think it's clear he has an agenda to try and take down urban by any means necessary to put that feather in his cap and try to salvage his shit career. I expect he will pop up with a new sensationalist poorly vetted story about the time urban comes back from suspension.

A real investigative journalist would lay everything out at once, and maybe even get more than one side but you know...moooor clllicks on mah Facebook page.

Lightningwar

Administrator

I think it's clear he has an agenda to try and take down urban by any means necessary to put that feather in his cap and try to salvage his shit career. I expect he will pop up with a new sensationalist poorly vetted story about the time urban comes back from suspension.

A real investigative journalist would lay everything out at once, and maybe even get more than one side but you know...moooor clllicks on mah Facebook page.

It is more fun to let the University and Liar make a claim and refute it with text messages.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

:nebraskaman:

I'm confused by "salvage his shit career."

Skeeter

Uber felon
:nebraskaman:

I'm confused by "salvage his shit career."
McMuffin was fired by ESPN and a paper in Tampa. The Tribune . I'm not looking it up. Now he works for something called Stadium. He's trying to parlay getting urban fired as a jaunt back to national relevance. There's a reason his "reporting" was done on Facebook.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
McMuffin was fired by ESPN and a paper in Tampa. The Tribune . I'm not looking it up. Now he works for something called Stadium. He's trying to parlay getting urban fired as a jaunt back to national relevance. There's a reason his "reporting" was done on Facebook.

You know that he wasn't fired, that he was laid off along with a bunch of other talent because ESPN is hemorrhaging money, right? And the reason that he's publishing on Facebook is because ESPN had to honor his contract as long as he wasn't employed by another entity. Surely you were aware of that, too.

Brick

You know that he wasn't fired, that he was laid off along with a bunch of other talent because ESPN is hemorrhaging money, right? And the reason that he's publishing on Facebook is because ESPN had to honor his contract as long as he wasn't employed by another entity. Surely you were aware of that, too.
FAKE TWITTER NEWZ

Skeeter

Uber felon
But it's ok when he posts things that are "sort of true?". Something something goose something something gander