• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2074 Season Thread

NML

I suppose I could end up fourth, but I won 100 games, lost no one, and added two gr8 starters in FGo and Delgado

It’s varsity doe so you never know

Soonerfan09

My reasoning is that Seoul had a ton of injuries and still made it as a 3 seed last season (I believe). Dam and Dublin are the two most talented teams in my opinion, but ND added a lot in the offseason. I forgot to mention that idgaf about the Weak League anyway.

NML

My reasoning is that Seoul had a ton of injuries and still made it as a 3 seed last season (I believe). Dam and Dublin are the two most talented teams in my opinion, but ND added a lot in the offseason. I forgot to mention that idgaf about the Weak League anyway.

I have no idea how you’d come to the conclusion that Dublin has a more talented team, but sure. I’d be really surprised if Seoul finished higher than us

JV should be enthralling between all three GMs

Soonerfan09

I have no idea how you’d come to the conclusion that Dublin has a more talented team, but sure. I’d be really surprised if Seoul finished higher than us

My thoughts =/= facts. Don’t take it as a slight.
And I did everything I could to make the Conference of Champions have more users, but it’s not my call.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

I mean I was within a game of beating you in the playoffs and have the best offense in the league, but go all Nas Ether or whatever .

NML

I mean I was within a game of beating you in the playoffs and have the best offense in the league, but go all Nas Ether or whatever .

I don’t get that reference. Didn’t say you were bad, just don’t see that argument

Did you have a better offense than Dam? Mills and Nail Hook are studs, but Dam has like six GOAT bats

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Dublin scored the most runs. Grain assault with that park, but their offense is legit.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Counting can be hard.

giphy.gif

Soonerfan09

:laughing: no, the ‘buls as in Istanbul and Kabul.
Oh, you mean those two 'buls. Surely you can see my confusion.
We have at least two openings!
Istanbul is on the up and up and have some good young talent. They even had the #1 pick in our most recent draft and took the next great pitcher. They also have the #1 pick again next season.
The time is now!
Sold! Kabul goes to Bdub at the conclusion of the first round of the playoffs.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Someone take away my O privileges before I give this guy an immature nickname. Of course Tony ends up with this guy.

[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:7|cellspacing:0|50x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top|120x@}
player_4799.png
player_4799.png
{/td}
{td=top|490x@}Weiner Causing a Stir in the Clubhouse?
Saturday, April 7th, 2074
Several members of the Miami Manatees have anonymously come forward to speak out against Sanya Weiner.

"He's a bad influence on the team and a lot of the guys are sick of him," said one player.

For his part, Weiner scoffed at the assumption.

"If anyone has a real problem with me they should come and talk to me directly," he said.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]