• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

HEY MEN! It's the 128th Annual WBL Winter Meetings on the ISLE OF MAN!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think I offered him a similar deal. Plus when I try to click on him I get "Gabriel Lopez" a pitcher profile come up. Odd.

I may have borked the file. If anyone else sees weird shit, yankee will need to upload again

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It is possible you downloaded as my upload finished. You posted and I had just started uploading the site.

I will reupload regardless in like 10 minutes or so

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Re-uploaded the file. I only got OU in the past 15 minutes in case someone else exported. I'll check and see when I wake up tomorrow and let everyone who I haven't received know so we can double check

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Tagging the non-exporters and giving them an hour? Mine was in, so whatever, but I can see why others might get pissed about it.
Pissed about what? Wasn’t the sim after 8? I tagged people in the first offseason sim. That’s not enough?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
This file is completely screwed. I can't find my pending offers (gone) and clicking on any player from news or search takes me to a different player.

NML

I’m away until tomorrow so any delay in the file is :thumbsup: by me

Crazy that someone would sign on the second sim though, especially with multiple offers

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I’m away until tomorrow so any delay in the file is :thumbsup: by me

Crazy that someone would sign on the second sim though, especially with multiple offers

It's not that crazy because we are now in a broken universe sim and he doesn't even exist! Hopefully he'll be a free agent when the simulators fix this mess and restore him to existence. Do sim players have rights?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I aleady tried reuploading so it must be an error on my end from reinstalling

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I aleady tried reuploading so it must be an error on my end from reinstalling

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

FUUUUUUUUUUU I did way too much work to redo it. I'll just sit this offseason out as well

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I guess just reupload the file you have. I tried reuploading ours and people were still getting borked so IDK

NML

I have the HOF/options file, if that’s helpful

I’m guessing we want either the file before FA or after the first sim? The one I have would mean we’d have to redo all the options/arbs/voting.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm actually intending to play this year, so I will keep a watch on this thread for updates!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
He didn’t the first time, but yes, I’m sure he will now.

Yes, I'm sure he will now. Gecause the next sim won't be in some screwed up alternate reality where GOATs accept 5 million bucks and half our sim people are replaced by interdimensional baseball creatures.

This reminds me of the Androsynth saga in Star Control 2, where they disappeared and were replaced by the Orz, evil interdimensional fish aliens. Maybe we should tread lightly, lest we meet the same fate as Science Officer Bukowski:

Science Officer Bukowski is sent to investigate the ruins of the Androsynth on Eta Vulpeculae II. Having located an intact science center, he locks himself inside of the computer control cabin and begins investigating the logs. In the process, he grows gradually delirious, and begins ranting about the existence of "Them" — sinister extra-dimensional beings who could be alerted by simply knowing about them. After he severely damages the computers in the room in order to prevent anyone from finding out what he has learned, a badly injured Bukowski is relieved by Ensign Hawthorne. Interestingly, while writing the report, Hawthorne observes that Bukowski's cuts are now inexplicably worse than when he got him out of the control cabin; whether this is related to "Them" or is just the effect of Hawthorne being over-excited is unknown. Bukowski presumably recovers from his experience, as the number of crew members aboard the ship is unaffected.

Soonerfan09

Yes, I'm sure he will now. Gecause the next sim won't be in some screwed up alternate reality where GOATs accept 5 million bucks and half our sim people are replaced by interdimensional baseball creatures.

This reminds me of the Androsynth saga in Star Control 2, where they disappeared and were replaced by the Orz, evil interdimensional fish aliens. Maybe we should tread lightly, lest we meet the same fate as Science Officer Bukowski:
Ok, but I offered him $15M/year, which is about as much as Mills and bin Mika'il make combined...

Soonerfan09

:laughing: not sure where rad got $5m

We don’t have comp picks.
giphy.gif