• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

Bdub

I would have thought England would have learned their lesson after Columbia that their defense isn't good enough to just sit back and play defense. It's one thing to sit back and try to counter or try to hold position, but England didn't even try to do that.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think you're misunderstanding me. I think that in the Colombia game, we chose to defend in the second half. In the Croatia game we had no choice but to defend in the second half. Those are very different things.

bruin

The first picture left and right is Coco. Second picture on left might be too.

gif_temp-30.gif

606E365C-FAAF-40C3-BC0E-57C28ED1F784.jpeg

O rly?

89254777-EBFF-4BCC-9467-E8DDF29B37C0.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Croatia was not only better in the second half, they were arguably as good in the first half.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Sorry @hayvis, I have made some sort of miscalculation in my simulation studies.

I think England did really well considering they only have one offensive player who can score a goal (much better finishing from defenders doe!). Lingaard specifically just looked like the stage was too big for him. Hamfooting it on that open shot from the top of the box was so bad.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The past 9 world cup winners have alternated in groups of 3 in terms of axis and allies alignment, and it's time for that to switch back to allies, so France will win.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Croatia invented the necktie? That alone is enough for me to hate them. Throw in their Nazi boot-kissing in WWII and their president kissing Trump's ass and I now hope France beats them 150 - 0.
You are referring to the Ustashe, right? Interesting reading up on them. From what I briefly skimmed it sounds like the nazis just found the far right already living there and put them in charge once they took over Yugoslavia. It sounds like it was pretty crazy since while the Ustashe ethnic cleansed all the Serbs, the Chetniks were doing the same thing to the Croats and Bosniaks? No wonder that powder keg burst in the early 90s.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Btw, since 1982 there has been both a Bayern player and an Inter player in the Final, and the same is true again (Tolisso, Brozovic/Perisic). In every final in that span but 2010, it included at least one on each side of the matchup. Bayern is kinda obvious, but Inter is legitimately surprising.

worst2first

The Balkans is a crazy place. Serbs, Croats, and Bosnians are basically the same people but with different religions. The only language difference is that Croatians use Latin letters and Serbs use Cyrillic but don't tell either group it's the same language. The Romans, Byzantines, Turks, and Tito held the region together pretty well, but without them to keep the tribes in check, they quickly started killing each other. Of course, it didn't help that the Saudis funded Wahhabi mosques in the region and started radicalizing the Muslims. Bosnian Muslims ate pork and drank with their neighbors for centuries until the fundamentalists showed up according to my friend that spent time in both Bosnia and Kosovo in the 90s.

Last edited:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
What a God

This is what I love about the Swedes. There was no bullshit after the game and everyone went back to being friends. It's like the Croatians can't help but be complete bastards. All the pundits were the same too, and if memory serves me well, they've always been like that. I hope France pulverises them and then pisses on their grave after the game.

bruin

This is what I love about the Swedes. There was no bullshit after the game and everyone went back to being friends. It's like the Croatians can't help but be complete bastards. All the pundits were the same too, and if memory serves me well, they've always been like that. I hope France pulverises them and then pisses on their grave after the game.

tumblr_mh8ej09HFc1qctk8qo1_500.gif

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I apologize if this was already shared here, but you know soccer has it bad when this guy is complaining about the flopping.

DhNMixlUEAEfn6R.jpg:large

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Croatia looking sharp in the first 15 minutes which means France will win this 3-0.

Kind of hollow when the final hasn't got the best teams in it.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Holden is so fucking bad. It took him three replays to realize it was a dive. Like WTF is he watching?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Holden just said there was a foul as France had a throw in, lol