• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2073 Season Thread

Soonerfan09

Gallo sets single season stolen base record and might break his OBP record from '71. He also has an outside chance at breaking his walks record, also set in '71. Doesn't look like any other records will be set this season.

Soonerfan09

‘19 is 50% off (game is $20) until July 20th. Can we come up with a clear answer if we are moving or skipping ‘19?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
They are day to day as in they can play through it and it only somewhat sings performance. Lingering for months is kind of crazy, but I’m sure players play full seasons with niggles and not at 100%.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Day to day for an unknown period of time means niggle to me. I still don’t disagree that it is an annoyance

NML

Don’t think I’ve ever had a 100 win team, nor the best record.

Of course we picked up four injuries the last week, boo

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
LoRod looks done... I thought he would challenge for the hits crown. He came up at 19, led the league in hits 10 times and is still going to finish at least 400 short of Creswell.

I started DHing him in '71 to try and prolong his career but injuries I think slowed him down. During his prime too in '61, '63 and '68 he missed a few games each of those years which kills you if you want to try to set a record.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I’ve had a few top 3 that I traded the house for. I may have earned a #3 pick myself at one point. Coral was the first. Then Cross, Kihlstrom, Olander and Ulrik. Kihlstrom and Olander just died/ didn’t pan out. Ulrik maybe doing the same. Supposed to be my Swede golden era.

Still not #1 this year. Bested by the CPU.

NML

After the england game

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

NML

Leggo! I finally have a decent team so I’m sure I’ll get swept but am excited for now