• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

worst2first

After my wife gets home and relieves me of daddy day care duty, I think I'm headed to Craft Beer Cellar to acquire some delicious Belgian beverages to celebrate with.

If Kompany kills Neymar, King Phillipe should knight him on the centre mark of King Baudouin Stadium.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
blboNyP.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If Sweden give Xhaka enough looks like that it definitely ain't gonna be 0-0.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Holden is so bad.

"This might be Forsberg with the left foot" on a free kick. Forsberg appears to be right footed.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Seriously. It's just a fucking computer.

but wait

"what's a computer?"

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Holden is so bad.

"This might be Forsberg with the left foot" on a free kick. Forsberg appears to be right footed.

I was afraid I was the only one on the HATE wagon for STUART. We went and watched a game with friends one weekend and the soccer hipster guy LOVES him. I generally watch games with the sound off, so I rarely am up to date on the hated/loved announcers, but this is supposed to be Fox's premium announcer combo?

He has an annoying whiny voice to start with, his takes on penalties/cards/etc are ALWAYS wrong/soft, and he's just trying to add COLOR so hard that he's often pointing out something that's just idiotic. He's basically soccer's Collinsworth, without the redeeming @Bmack 's father plotline.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I'm watching this game in my hotel room in Spain. So I'm not getting annoying, unknowlegable Amurricans who don't usually do soccer.

Not sure who the Spanish announcers are, but they at least have pleasant announcer voices.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sweden with some time wasting tactics clearly gleaned from CONCACAF matches.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Holden dumb af. I can't take anymore of this. Gonna stream BBC or Telemundo for the next game.