• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Dont think I said they werent #1 this year, but its all good i dont care to argue this anymore

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You denied they were performing at a higher athletic level than either team they faced before the data came out.

Anyway I agree it's a pointless argument, and one that I never thought in my wildest dreams that anybody would be stupid enough to disagree with - But then I forgot that people were so fucking stupid, they voted for DONALD TRUMP.

I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT IN FUTURE.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Maradona gonna bleed from multiple orifices when Croatia score on a counter attack goal around minute 60

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Chile was higher (excuse the pun) for obvious reasons. I think the data speaks for itself and I wouldn't at all be surprised if the US in 2014 had one of the higher rates of doping. That the Russians coming out top of the list by 10% doesn't do it for you kind of indicates some kind of stupidity.
Comments like this is why we dumped the tea.

NML

I did find it funny that NML and I are the only ones who dont believe Russia is doping, its the funny coincidences you look back on as a blood hungry mountain man and his dog bask in your dying breaths

Maybe they’re doping, but I’m not going to make the huge jump based on them leading running categories with the massive advantages they have in this tournament

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's almost like you should bring some good wingers if you have 25 roster slots

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Maybe they’re doping, but I’m not going to make the huge jump based on them leading running categories with the massive advantages they have in this tournament

I think the misunderstanding over this whole thing may be that rather than trying to play Sherlock Holmes and uncover anything new, I was merely looking at the speed of the Russians and the data and thinking that it fits.

I don't think anyone needs to prove that Russians are doping their football team, as anyone sound of mind can more or less assume that they are. The only interesting thing (I thought it interesting), is that the data and performance seems to back it up. You two muppets seem to think I was coming from an angle of revelation, when I wasn't.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
He has no right to be. It's his fucking mess. He has the talent there.

It's the AFA. Sampaoli was doomed from the start, there was no way his system would work with this team. The players were never going to buy into it and anyway, the 'force it to Messi and hope' trait is just too ingrained.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It's the AFA. Sampaoli was doomed from the start, there was no way his system would work with this team. The players were never going to buy into it and anyway, the 'force it to Messi and hope' trait is just too ingrained.

I never knew the situation.