• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
IFA should fall right at the start of preseason from here on out, at least for a couple years until the moon phases shift things again

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yes I will. And usually those numbers will shift around randomly, I usually press Enter after submitting like 4 times to make sure. For years my scouting budget would just randomly go back to 2M from 200k.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Yes I will. And usually those numbers will shift around randomly, I usually press Enter after submitting like 4 times to make sure. For years my scouting budget would just randomly go back to 2M from 200k.

Thanks, for some reason it reset and i didn't notice it.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Oh damn I never realized Shawn Black made it to the WBL Nice win-win trade with Delgado coming to Beeffalo for a bit

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I never know if Rad is serious

I'm traveling and missing the entire offseason. I have an open ticket to delicense a computer so I can install (last time I don't buy on Steam). So yes, I'm serious that it sucks when we hit lightning speed during an offseason over a holiday.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'm traveling and missing the entire offseason. I have an open ticket to delicense a computer so I can install (last time I don't buy on Steam). So yes, I'm serious that it sucks when we hit lightning speed during an offseason over a holiday.
Still can’t tell

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The random sims are mostly my fault. I have a lot going on right now as we sold our house and bought a new one that we had to completely gut. Yankee is pretty consistent. Next time email your travel schedule in advance.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Hated to let Sanchez go, but last year seemed out of the norm for him. Contract year I guess. He also wanted $17m in an extension.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
.250 BABIP helped him a lot too. But I went with Coombes because of the same reasoning. Maybe it was a lucky contract year. Or Maybe he will be like Alejandro Castro and blossom at 29 with a new team? It's hard to gauge.

It's interesting it seems like maybe less active owners this off-season that the FA prices are way down from where they normally are. I was shocked to get Coombes at 3/35 +15 TO as well as Zhang back at 2/18.5 + 10 TO (he wanted 17m/year for 5 years as an extension). A few other deals like de Wit at 4/32 was a bit lower than I expected as well.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Maybe because I can't play the damn game and sign pitchers. I'm screwed, but go run 6 more sims while I ship trouble tickets over to Eastern Europe.