• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
inb4 we get an ALL OTTO championship between UK and Kabul

BTW if anyone thought I was suddenly competent this season was my first ever 1st place league finish (2nd place to peak asterisk Halifax aside), and I'm pretty sure it's the first time I've had the subleague leader in Average too.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
DUBLIN READY TO ROLL AGAIN

zQCxDaI.gif

NML

Up 2-0 headed to the bottom of the 7th and we blow it. No chance if we didn’t win both Thompson starts

GREAT SEASON OTTO

NML

Up 2-0 headed to the bottom of the 7th and we blow it. No chance if we didn’t win both Thompson starts

GREAT SEASON OTTO

Forgot I signed KHONG. Maybe we can steal the next Thompson game but there’s no way that Paul Renton can win a game.

Not getting swept is a great achievement

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|480x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Olander, Hammers Come Up Short in Bid for Road Win; Distillers Take 2-0 Series Lead{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}A big day on the mound from right-hander Svenbjom Olander was not enough to keep the Dublin Distillers from opening up a healthy early lead in the Lambship. The Distillers topped Olander and the Helsingborg Hammers 4-3 at The Distillery today in Game 2, and now hold a 2-0 edge in the best-of-7 series. Olander threw 7 innings of 5-hit ball and was named player of the game in the loss.

The game was at a stalemate until designated hitter Naif Na'Il bin Mika'il came to bat in the bottom of the 12th. Facing Helsingborg pitcher José Germán, he hit a 1-1 fastball for a run-scoring double. It was a game-changer, putting Dublin on top, 4-3.

"What a great win for our team," said a jubilant Rad Pants, the Dublin manager.

The next game is set to be played Friday, October 7th, 2072 in Helsingborg. Slated to start are Marcos Arévalo for Dublin and Andy Cross for Helsingborg.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Arevalo homecoming vs Cross @Orlando

chibob

Your strategy secured your team the #1 draft pick next year!

Yeh, being honest my lack of understanding of baseball is making it hard for me to really feel any love for this game. It just makes me want to play Football Manager and get my simulation fix that way.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Up 2-0? I should try the strategy of having a negative run differential more often. Works in the playoffs.