• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Welp I know you guys did your best to play the game. I will give you guys another hour to come up with another time (can be tomorrow night) or I will sim at 10 pm EST.

@bruin228 @ClevelandFan

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I can play whenever tomorrow

Would rather not take a sim given that simming against a 99 OVR team is an auto loss

bluejay13

Do you guys having any returning starters auto replaced on the depth chart since they returned from injury? Bruin and I had this problem with my starting center returning from injury and it automatically making him the starter again.

What I did was switch him back to second string before the game started and pressed pause after the game started and put him back in. Bruin and I at least got to the 3rd quarter before the game kicked me out but custom playbooks could be an issue too.

I have no complaints about extending this week’s game since both teams are undefeated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClevelandFan

Do you guys having any returning starters auto replaced on the depth chart since they returned from injury? Bruin and I had this problem with my starting center returning from injury and it automatically making him the starter again.
Interesting. I did have a WR get hurt last week that caused him to miss the rest of that game, and he is ready to go this week. I will try moving him down the depth chart as you did.

ClevelandFan

Right when you get home works for me

We can try the depth chart thing first and then custom PBs second since I assume both of us would rather use our books
Sounds good! Honestly, I can't imagine playing without my custom PBs. Haven't played without them in years. It'd be like playing blind. It'd also be a massive disadvantage playing against someone that does use custom PBs. But if we both don't use them, then it's all things equal I suppose, lol.

ClevelandFan

Yeah, that is probably the lowest scoring game I’ve ever been a part of. You got stuck with my defense’s best performance ever. That’s the only time I’ve shut an offense out.

Green @NavyHog
Yeah, I've never struggled like that to run the ball. My WRs weren't really getting open either so I was screwed. Good stuff.

SandS2910

Do I have a user have this week? If so, won't be able to get on until Friday

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Akecheta

Enjoy playing fortnite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry I feel asleep at 2 and didn't wake up until 6 then had warrior group. My kids play the Xbox and were on fortnite. Put me on Auto and play at your will, since I missed our scheduled time.[/QUOTE]

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'm sorry I feel asleep at 2 and didn't wake up until 6 then had warrior group. My kids play the Xbox and were on fortnite. Put me on Auto and play at your will, since I missed our scheduled time.
[/QUOTE]

You guys can still play tonight or tomorrow.