• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
baseballyankeefans.gif
Thought this was just a general shared sentiment

NML

I mean that same play is why Pedoria still isn’t playing, that was only ending one way.

I like Joe Kelly infinitely more than I did before.

Should be a fun summer with these two

Wolfman21

Albies and Swanson batting 1/2 for the first time are 6/10 with 4 runs scored and 6 RBI. This is the middle infield the Braves have been saying was coming for the last few seasons...and damn its enjoyable to watch

Wolfman21

lol, bullpen can't hold a 10-3 lead. I ain't even mad though because in a year or two when the braves are actually supposed to be good, the only guys that will prolly be here are the ones that haven't pitched

Wolfman21

9 runs on 3 hits barves??

yea, i'm glad i missed it. I walked out to get the grill cleaned off and have a brewski and enjoy the weather with the dogs and it was 10-5 and 1 runner on base. Imagine my surprise when I looked at the score the next time and saw it was still in the same inning and they were down 14-10, lol.

5 walks, 2 hit batsmen, 1 error and 3 hits. Amazing. As i said before though, i have zero expectations for some of the pieces on this team as I know they are just place holders. Hell, the entire bullpen outside of Vizcaino and AJ Minter(future closer btw) is full of outcasts and waiver wire claims.

Somehow they came into today with the #1 bullpen ERA in baseball.
ddf7f5f34b66095b61af0b49358f3520.gif

worst2first

Well, we didn't get to see history made tonight, but still a damn fine game by Colon regardless of what happens from this point on.

Bdub

You know you are bad when you get your ass kicked by the Padres. Might be time to blow the Giants up.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
You know you are bad when you get your ass kicked by the Padres. Might be time to blow the Giants up.

These Padres aren't the same Padres of the Bud Black/Mike Dee era. My main man AJ Preller finally turning the ship around.

Wolfman21

One of the few times I try being positive and you of all people going full hater on me. Sad!

Until the Padres trade for a legit starter or develop one they're screwed.

thats how i feel about the Braves...except i feel like their legit starters are in their minors........Mike Soroka will be legit front line starter #1 coming up this season sometime. Dude is 20 years old and has destroyed every level hes been through...including ST and AAA this season so far

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
One of the few times I try being positive and you of all people going full hater on me. Sad!

Until the Padres trade for a legit starter or develop one they're screwed.
They have a ton of arms in the minors. Been impressed with Lucchesi too.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Lots of "talent" on the farm but nothing that's made it in the Show yet. Lucchesi going to be good.
I’m not really worried about pitching. I’m just hoping these infield prospects pan out. I’m pretty optimistic about the future.