• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Off Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Man I offered Loeve a 3 year, $3m per deal. His desire for winner must be VERY HIGH

I guess he liked the thought of playing in the sphere? 1 year deal might actually be the difference, as some players really prefer them.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Yeah. I’ve found the older players go for a 1 or 2 year deal in FA over a long term deal as well. Wasn’t always the case, though.

Wolfman21

Couple guys available:

DH Vincent Ashton - Really good vs RHP. Two 3+ war seasons out of the last 3. Pretty cheap and you're only locked in for one season if you're looking for a stopgap but he could be signed for longer as hes only 25 if you're looking for something a little longer.

1B Masaaki Endo - 2.75 mil per over the next 2 seasons. Postseason MVP for me last season.

2B Phil Hewitt - Still in AAA and hasn't started his clock yet. Planned on him being my starting 2B for a while until I was able to draft Awad. Absolutely dominated AA and AAA last season so I think hes ready if you're in need of a 2B.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
was away for a few days so missed my favorite sims of the year... oh fluff.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Not even close, though I do appreciate his disdain for yuppies and their doges. Nah, let’s just say this person and I have a lot in common but disagree on the GOAT pet front. Picture is worth a thousand words hoez.

View attachment 5694
hxyGSL7.jpg

Schauwn

I assumed this would be the case since he's barely a corner OF, but thought I'd make it known.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
OK now I've been able to see my team... my needs:

SS
RP
vs. LHP OF

I have:

All my picks
$75m in space to take CUM DUMPS

chibob

Ideally how many players should I have at each position?

And how big should my roster be?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
25 in Majors. 25-30 in minors. Usually want something close to an even split with batters and pitchers. 13/12, 14/11. Pick one starter for each position then a couple backups who can fill multiple positions. Backup Catcher is a MUST as they get fatigued more than any other position

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
25 in Majors. 25-30 in minors. Usually want something close to an even split with batters and pitchers. 13/12, 14/11. Pick one starter for each position then a couple backups who can fill multiple positions. Backup Catcher is a MUST as they get fatigued more than any other position

Definitely want a utility infielder on the bench.

Schauwn

He's also on an extension you signed him to. If he was on that contract at the time of the contraction draft, I was going to feel bad.
shhh. let me blame NML.

IIRC, he dominated the year I got him, and he had 1 year left? (or it was his last year). I extended him and put him on a pitch count, but it didn't matter.

What happens if I cut him? Do I owe his whole salary this year? How does that work?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah salaries are fully guaranteed dor the entire lengths of the deal

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk