• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Davide Astori reportedly passed away from a cardiac arrest in his sleep last night :(

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Real vs. Chelsea in the final would be pretty funny to see, winner keeps his job? (Well probably not Conte given di Matteo, but still)

Snorky's Shame

Real Madrid fired Jupp Heynckes after winning the UCL in 1998.

DiMatteo didn’t get fired right after winning in 2012. Hasn’t worked since 2016.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
If the definition of Spursy is now to narrowly lose in the knockout stage of the CL to a global power, then sign me up.

-YTC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Me checking the score of Milan - Arsenal:

LqpbG.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I really don't understand why Pogba was on the bench. If he can't start two games in a row then why even have him? Then it's doubly bad because you just have Felliani running around like an idiot instead, and the pundits blame Pogba again. Juan Mata too

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
When did Courtois get so bad? I feel like he should have saved all 3 goals in that game. I'd most inclined to give him a pass on the Dembele one, but he got a hand to it, so I feel like he should have saved it.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Did you see the shots? Messi had no angle on the first one and only a tiny angle on the second one. Messi is amazing, but Courtois really fucked up those two shots.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Imo they should sell him. He has been bad for a three years now. Even last year I felt it was the d more than him.

The first should have been saved for sure.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Funny stat I saw today: since 2012, Chelsea and Arsenal have won the same amount of games in the Champions League knockout stages (2).