• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

NML

Although ur point of having an ELITE QB being so important is proven not true by the stat I gave. Because if it was, the Saints would have more than two playoff wins in the past six years.

Look at the final four teams in this playoffs - three lead by Foles, Bortles, and Keenum (plus Brady). Bills and Titans both made it without great QBs. Rams, Panthers, and Chiefs all have tier two QBs and made it.

Unless you get a top five pick and can develop an elite QB, ur probably better off rotating middling third to fifth round guys on their rookie deals and invest in top talent elsewhere

GR8 2 B FL G8R

ACK tually I take Goff, Keenum, Foles, and Mariota over Bottlra

Any one of the aforementioned QBs beats the Pats with the 2017 Jags defense, unlike Bottles who did absolutely nothing in the 2nd half of the AFCCG, which his defense carried him to

How many times did the Jags D get him the ball back and he still choked on dick. I fucking guarantee you Goff puts up more points than Bottles next yr.

NML

ACK tually I take Goff, Keenum, Foles, and Mariota over Bottlra

Any one of the aforementioned QBs beats the Pats with the 2017 Jags defense, unlike Bottles who did absolutely nothing in the 2nd half of the AFCCG, which his defense carried him to

How many times did the Jags D get him the ball back and he still choked on dick. I fucking guarantee you Goff puts up more points than Bottles next yr.

lol aspie triggered for sure

bruin

a 2nd and a 4th???

giphy.gif

bruin

Cleveland and Indy both passed and they were the guys that drafted him (former GM-Dorsey and Assistant GM Ballard)

Chiefs going to cut Ron Parker too.

evil1

lol Rog is going to make Jerruh pay the NFL legal fees as punishment for last year.
What is lost in this overall story is that Jones successfully changed Goodell's contract from a guaranteed contract to an incentive based contract. In other words, if NFL attendance/viewership does not continue to grow, Goodell could end up losing millions of dollars.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
“‘He was competing within the group and I like that,” one evaluator said. “He wasn’t shuffling to the back and waiting his turn. He was kind of up there at the front when I was looking. It seemed like he was showing off a little and wanted to be the alpha dog and that’s exactly what you want in a guy like that.‘“

Lol

Why have a guy who can actually play QB when you could have an ALPHA DOG

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Seattle bout to be back to their 7-9 mediocrity. The rest of the West is scavenging that defense, holy hell.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'd rather have Watkins than Torrey Smith...nice move for KC IMO

Bears gave 3 yr/$42 mill to Allen Robinson...they are the ones who should be laughed at

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Unfortunately, that was probably the best possible move the Broncos could've made. Let's just hope Vance continues to be as awful of a coach as he seemed to be this past season.