• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
This Michigan team is a legit final four contender, too. The defense is salty, and they are actually good at rebounding. They're a mediocre shooting team, and a bad FT shooting team, so that will probably be their downfall. But if they can get hot and avoid bricking a bunch of FTs at the end of a game, they're going to be an extremely tough out. It's a strange Beilein team, but a really good one. I think they're a year away from having it all for a final four run, but they're close.

This box score from the Purdue game is a thing of beauty, too. Take out Isaac Haas, and Purdue shot 37.5% from the field. They couldn't do anything but post up with Haas, but he can't take every possession. Carsen Edwards goes 4-16 from the field.

Michigan is going to be extremely good next year. They've got a couple of really good shooters coming in, and their defense will probably stay pretty good (possibly get better if Wagner goes pro).

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State finishes above UNC in the ACC standings...boners ahoy

As you can tell by the lack of bitching in this thread, this has actually been a fun year for State basketball. The double-bye would have really been the icing on the cake, but 5th far exceeds anybody's expectations for this year. Hopefully they take care of biz on Wednesday so I can take that looonnggg lunch on Thursday

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
This Michigan team is a legit final four contender, too. The defense is salty, and they are actually good at rebounding. They're a mediocre shooting team, and a bad FT shooting team, so that will probably be their downfall. But if they can get hot and avoid bricking a bunch of FTs at the end of a game, they're going to be an extremely tough out. It's a strange Beilein team, but a really good one. I think they're a year away from having it all for a final four run, but they're close.

This box score from the Purdue game is a thing of beauty, too. Take out Isaac Haas, and Purdue shot 37.5% from the field. They couldn't do anything but post up with Haas, but he can't take every possession. Carsen Edwards goes 4-16 from the field.

Michigan is going to be extremely good next year. They've got a couple of really good shooters coming in, and their defense will probably stay pretty good (possibly get better if Wagner goes pro).
I agree and this is easily the most fun I've had watching since the THJ, GR3, Burke team. Especially the 2nd half of the year.

CJ_24

And now, thanks to the B1G's intelligent scheduling, Michigan won't play another game for (at minimum) 11 days.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
A free bear sounds awesome, which kind?

latest

Wolfman21

Lol of course

State shit still alive and well

this just a few days after keatts said that nc state "stuff", as he put it, is dead.

Atleast now he knows.

I thought BC came out fresher and more used to the setting. Happens alot to the better teams in these tournament settings. Im sure Clemson is grinning from ear to ear. Now they get BC playing their 3rd game in 3 days tomorrow.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Conference basketball tournaments hitting full swing, Minnesota State High School Hockey Tournament, and I'm on spring break? Living the BLESSED LIFE @TonyGin&Juice

I was about to tag you about that MSHSHT. Dude at Roadrunner turned off the early Ministry albums to put it on. Is lacrosse a thing here? One of the kids on, I think, the Edina squad is going to Johns Hopkins on a lacrosse scholarship.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I was about to tag you about that MSHSHT. Dude at Roadrunner turned off the early Ministry albums to put it on. Is lacrosse a thing here? One of the kids on, I think, the Edina squad is going to Johns Hopkins on a lacrosse scholarship.
Lacrosse is a thing but no one really cares about it. Produce some decent players every once in a while. A kid from my HS is starring at Harvard right now, but it's probably because his dad coached lax there for a while. No clue why he chose to move to fucking Bloomington, MN lmao.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Lacrosse is a thing but no one really cares about it. Produce some decent players every once in a while. A kid from my HS is starring at Harvard right now, but it's probably because his dad coached lax there for a while. No clue why he chose to move to fucking Bloomington, MN lmao.

Things Bloomington has going for it: QBP HQ, Discland (soon to close), 98 POUNDS Buffet (decent sushi), and Chick-Fil-A. Outside of that I'm not sure why you'd move/live there.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Things Bloomington has going for it: QBP HQ, Discland (soon to close), 98 POUNDS Buffet (decent sushi), and Chick-Fil-A. Outside of that I'm not sure why you'd move/live there.
I love it only because I grew up here, I'd never choose to live here of my own accord. :laughing:Your list is missing big ones like Gyropolis, Shantytown, and Wally's though!

Wolfman21

Grayson Allen back at it with the dirty plays

this motherfucker man. Chance after chance but as long as coach k says hes really a good kid, everyone eats it up. Hes an asshole and mentally fucked up. He screams elitist white kid who had everything given to him growing up and at the first sign of adversity resorts to "tantrums" which come out on the court as dirty plays. Fuck him

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I don't think anyone buys coach k's bullshit, it's just what are you gonna do? It's not like he assaulted or raped someone, they're not gonna kick him off the team. Obviously he keeps getting chances.

Public perception is definitely he's a dirty player and douchenozzle

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Duke is the most hated college in the entire country, I'd say the vast majority of college basketball fans think coach K is a slimeball