• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Come back

Walter323

Alright gentlemen, it is time for you to come back!

giphy.gif

@Flanntastic
@SandS2910
@BulgyTexas

SandS2910

Dunno, pretty busy. I'll let you know sometime in the next few days

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I should be back for week 9 if I can find my game. I'm also unsure of my connection. But I'm looking forward to playing again.

Akecheta

What kind of pace are you guys maintaining these days? I've got some friends trying to convince to play on the PS3, which got me to hook back up the Xbox.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
What kind of pace are you guys maintaining these days? I've got some friends trying to convince to play on the PS3, which got me to hook back up the Xbox.

About the same as what you remember. Every 1-3 days....fairly fast. How are you doing these days? Would love to have you back.

Akecheta

About the same as what you remember. Every 1-3 days....fairly fast. How are you doing these days? Would love to have you back.
I'm doing well, just really on track with my volunteer groups, running 9 groups a month and taking college courses online.

I would love to play but I'd be lucky to play one game a week, two would be almost impossible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Akecheta

Are you guys running any secondary leagues with a slightly more relaxed pace? Or has it gotten too hard to keep even one league going at this point?

Walter323

Are you guys running any secondary leagues with a slightly more relaxed pace? Or has it gotten too hard to keep even one league going at this point?

Navy just recruited a bunch of new guys. But 1 league is all that is going on here.
Pretty relaxed pace as long as you communicate on here

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Akecheta

Navy just recruited a bunch of new guys. But 1 league is all that is going on here.
Pretty relaxed pace as long as you communicate on here

Hell I might just five it shot. Going to have to buy a new 360 controller as my kids have severely screwed up my old ones lol.

What league are you in and are there any limitations to who I can pick?

Walter323

Hell I might just five it shot. Going to have to buy a new 360 controller as my kids have severely screwed up my old ones lol.

What league are you in and are there any limitations to who I can pick?

@navyhog can fill you in on details

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
It's a modified Big 12, but pick whoever you want. No restrictions. 3 only on recruiting.

alcapwnedod01
utopia

Akecheta

It's a modified Big 12, but pick whoever you want. No restrictions. 3 only on recruiting.

alcapwnedod01
utopia
Looks like I'm making a comeback. Haven't played in over a year... probably going to get my ass kicked for a while LOL

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
One guy is in the Big Ten so that is an option. We could have 2 different conf and some intra-conference match-ups.

@Akecheta

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
You guys are still going?! Can't believe it...

Yep we're sick.

There is a guy in the Big Ten if you want to play in that conference (I know you like Notre Dame).

SandS2910

Yep we're sick.

There is a guy in the Big Ten if you want to play in that conference (I know you like Notre Dame).
Maybe, but my days are really busy Wed and Thur nights so I can't commit to playing on those days. Just get back late and have to go to bed soon after.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Maybe, but my days are really busy Wed and Thur nights so I can't commit to playing on those days. Just get back late and have to go to bed soon after.

That's fine. We generally wait, and if you have to take a SIM from time to time that's okay too.

If it's a user game we will usually wait to work it out unless it's like 5 or 6 days.

No worries, this is the no-stress league. If it gets to busy, or not fun, there is no shame in retiring.

SandS2910

That's fine. We generally wait, and if you have to take a SIM from time to time that's okay too.

If it's a user game we will usually wait to work it out unless it's like 5 or 6 days.

No worries, this is the no-stress league. If it gets to busy, or not fun, there is no shame in retiring.
Well, send me an invite so I can take a look.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
pick whoever you want. No restrictions. 3 only on recruiting.

alcapwnedod01
utopia

I will be on later tonight, but in case I forget.