• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I will do the schedules and start the regular season sometime tonight. @Dakota2147 we play the 1st week so I will be on auto. I guess until I get a new house I will not be able to play a user game.

I will transfer commish after I advance to week 1.

Walter323

I will do the schedules and start the regular season sometime tonight. @Dakota2147 we play the 1st week so I will be on auto. I guess until I get a new house I will not be able to play a user game.

I will transfer commish after I advance to week 1.
426961a3882ee300014c3fb8488e59d6.gif

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wooly

Would anyone mind posting the settings you guys use (sliders, penalties, difficulty, etc)? Or, if it's posted somewhere, can someone point me to them? I don't see them posted anywhere.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Schauwn

Would anyone mind posting the settings you guys use (sliders, penalties, difficulty, etc)? Or, if it's posted somewhere, can someone point me to them? I don't see them posted anywhere.

Thanks!
I found some tough ones that someone was using in a dynasty of theirs on OS. I'll post them later if you're looking for a challenging set.

Dakota2147

QBs 1st pick of the year came off a drop that a diving DB caught off the tip. Then threw 3 more after that. At least I have a more realistic stat line now

Walter323

@Dakota2147 what works for you?

I have wrestling tonight and I'm not sure exactly what time I will be home. Possibly around 10 EST
I am free Friday after 9 EST