• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2070 Season Thread

Wolfman21

oh WBL...

AVrJJ_s-200x150.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Love it when all the FA stop gap Dum dums play over their heads at the same time :laughing: Almost gives a guy hope!

THANK YOU CASPAR playing like it is 2064

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Roy still a free agent. Guess this is the beginning of the end. T’was fun while it lasted boys.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
The Tuts signed catcher Jacky Roy to a contract April 23rd. He was subsequently released back to free agency 4 days later.

Wolfman21

Maybe you should be less cryptic in what you are asking about/for? We can't all speak in riddles.

lol, he just posted a few posts up that he signed a guy and then that guy was released. Doesn't take the self purported geniuses we have on this board to figure out that he signed a guy and doesn't know why said guy was released. Come on, use that God like mind of yours

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I can give him back, I wasn't really paying attention to this thread but I don't know how he got released. What was his contract?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I've got an interesting team as well, lol. Was shooting for 72 wins this year but might do better! I've definitely got some overachiever eager beavers, but I'm hoping they can hold it together long enough that my struggling young prospects can get hot and take over!

Wolfman21

lol, last season my offense was top 2-3 and my pitching was basically dead last.

This season, basically all of the same exact players........now my bats are dead last and my pitching is top 2-3.

20640475.gif