• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Bowl Thread presented by Oklahoma Mike

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Games get started this Saturday. Giddy up.

7dbcc0b83a269bb2325460098b0afdf8

Lightningwar

Administrator
Southern Miss going to channel their inner Favre against the Noles in the appropriately named walkon bowl. The question is who will show up for the Noles? Between guys sitting out for the combine and others failing at school. Might be a competitive game.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Too many bowls and the tie-ins make for bad matchups most of the time. They should just do a lottery system for selecting teams.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Too many bowls and the tie-ins make for bad matchups most of the time. They should just do a lottery system for selecting teams.

Maybe. I do wish their was more of a change on a year to year basis of the bowl tie-ins, but it's better then the system of the 80s where Notre Dame was accepting a Sugar Bowl bid on October 12th.

Lightningwar

Administrator
NDSU putting on a clinic tonight in the FCS semi finals. 41-3 at half, 323 yards on the ground, already running the clock in the 2nd qtr.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I knew I should’ve picked against this shitty Oregon team, but I didn’t want to risk angering thebr Otherhood

Brick

Gatorade bath for beating Oregon, lol. This was the worst performance of the year by far. Man these guys looked SO hyped to play for Cristobal!

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Gatorade bath for beating Oregon, lol. This was the worst performance of the year by far. Man these guys looked SO hyped to play for Cristobal!
I'll just say this about that. I hope Oregon's promotion of a former Rutgers OL coach works out better for them, then it did for Rutgers.