• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Wolfman21

Lol, half that article basically says he was doin shit that other teams do, he was just doing it better without hiding it as well.

Honestly, the worst thing that may come of this is losing maitan. Which would suck, but big whoop. Weve still got a great farm system

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Lol, half that article basically says he was doin shit that other teams do, he was just doing it better without hiding it as well.

Honestly, the worst thing that may come of this is losing maitan. Which would suck, but big whoop. Weve still got a great farm system

And ur still owned by Liberty Media and play in Cobb County.

Bdub

You guys better just chill. The Braves will rise again and win a few more division championships!

TonyGin&Juice

Tonight’s the night. Winkies gonna choke like usual or with the Joo Jork Jankees stumble against my main man Miguel Sano?

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Tonight’s the night. Winkies gonna choke like usual or with the Joo Jork Jankees stumble against my main man Miguel Sano?
Sano isn't on the roster, so I'm guessing choke!

I'm going over to a buddies to watch the game, it will inevitably end up with half the party passed out drunk when the Twins are down 8-1 in the 7th.

The Twins are 6-21 in the playoffs since I was born lol

TonyGin&Juice

Sano isn't on the roster, so I'm guessing choke!

I'm going over to a buddies to watch the game, it will inevitably end up with half the party passed out drunk when the Twins are down 8-1 in the 7th.

The Twins are 6-21 in the playoffs since I was born lol

Hopefully Moli can hook up with old angel dust dealer on 156th before the game and stay awake. If he doesn’t have a quick hook they’re screwed. In Buxton we Trust.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Yep, game over. See ya next year!
giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
2nd is probably the best spot for him with the power hitters behind him. Makes it very risky to walk him or pitch around him when the 3, 4, and 5 guys can all take you deep. You also have the leadoff guy who in theory gets on the most, so even if he hits a HR it's still 2 runs in. Basically trading the possibility of 2 runs in either direction for the slimmer possibility of him driving in 2 or more runs from the 4 hole.

nowitsourtime

Twins are the little brother who the Yankees let have a little fun by a winning a game then crushes his soul in the following 5 games.

This feels all too familiar. Yankees have an outstanding bullpen and the twins have used both of their reasonably good pitchers. I expect this to get out of hand

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I do love the logic that the Twins couldn't beat the Yankees 15 years ago so they can't beat them now. It's playing out that way so far, but still funny.

nowitsourtime

I do love the logic that the Twins couldn't beat the Yankees 15 years ago so they can't beat them now. It's playing out that way so far, but still funny.
I can see that. This game was just a repeat of the same circumstances where a good twins team runs into a better Yankees team. That's where the inertia from the past sets in

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'm sure it feels familiar, it's just a completely different team. @BasinBictory said something similar about SC being bad in weekday games. College sports turnover is even higher haha.

I'd be stoked if I was a Twins fan honestly. Fun team.