• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2067 Season Thread

ZackMills

Have mercy
Really the @ZackMills gimmick hack rotation was the precursor to gimmick hack everything in that organization, so I'm blaming him.

give-up.gif

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
nah. its only 4. Is "this" kicking out Wooly?

I'm not mocking anyone BTW. I don't know where you got that idea. Your MO is to hop in the threads and throw out vague statements. I'm just trying to get clarity.

I don't want to quit, and I don't want the league to die, but looking to screw the AI at every turn isn't really fun to me, either.

Wooly

Kane and Roman, yes. Those will be fixed. Gwilt's too I suppose.

Karshev was front loaded from what I can see, which isnt the same.

Perez was a couple million, which was changed.

Karshev is actually two different contracts. His first contract ended on a high note, 20M. I signed him for an extension at 16m after that.

I need to get home tonight to see the others. I don't think they fluctuated really, at least not IFA year fluctuations. Gwilt was front loaded I think, but got lower at the end to reflect his age and risk.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Karshev is actually two different contracts. His first contract ended on a high note, 20M. I signed him for an extension at 16m after that.
Yeah, it was a double team option (i think) and you extended him early. That's why I misunderstood it. Either way that deal was fine.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
of course im going to mock you'll. im in disbelief. both sides. wooly doesnt have that "this is a dick move, i enjoy this so i probably shouldnt" that 99.9% of the world has. and the complainers are so dumb, like really really dumb

Wooly

Where are we at on the series? Am I really down 1-3 after 4 games?

Not home yet, so if you want to sim on, can an O make sure Petitjean pitches game 5, Hayne game 6, and then Lucatoni game 7...crossing my fingers I even get to a game 7. Sim to the end with that if you want.

Thanks

@Orlando @osick87 @OU11

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
of course im going to mock you'll. im in disbelief. both sides. wooly doesnt have that "this is a dick move, i enjoy this so i probably shouldnt" that 99.9% of the world has. and the complainers are so dumb, like really really dumb

I don't really care what his excuse is but he's fucksticked it up one too many times for me. From this and the other threads it's one too many times for the others too. Mock it all you want but I'm done with it.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
There normally is. I thought I was clear in saying you rarely are.

Not home yet, so if you want to sim on, can an O make sure Petitjean pitches game 5, Hayne game 6, and then Lucatoni game 7...crossing my fingers I even get to a game 7. Sim to the end with that if you want.

Thanks

@Orlando @osick87 @OU11

FlawlessGlassHousefly.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

Thanks

@Orlando @osick87 @OU11

I wish they'd do the exact opposite of what you want. Put Perez on the mound.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Don't worry Yankee, I prayed to all my shelter dogs tonight for your victory. Then chugged a bunch of whiskey

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That was the most fuckshit way to score 2 runs too, lmao. Requero doubles then Wooly's team gives up an error that leads to a run and gets a groundout for another run.

RUFI didn't let me down, the reverse jynx is in!

Let me set up the rotation for our series then we'll be good @Orlando. Hopefully Pierleoni can still pitch Game 4.

Wooly

Oh no we suck again!

I want to know why the focus is all on FAX, when the clear linesteppers are Buffalo. Why are they allowed so many GMs? How is that fair? They have a 4.7 GM avg per season. How are my players supposed to win when facing so many GMs? I am tired of this shit. If we don't get a GM cap this league is ruined.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Oh no we suck again!

I want to know why the focus is all on FAX, when the clear linesteppers are Buffalo. Why are they allowed so many GMs? How is that fair? They have a 4.7 GM avg per season. How are my players supposed to win when facing so many GMs? I am tired of this shit. If we don't get a GM cap this league is ruined.

You aren't funny.

NML

Oh no we suck again!

This joke hit about as well as Perez in the playoffs

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Good news for upcoming series:
-Buffalo has an amazing record against NL teams this year
-Team gets orange slices and a FLAG THAT FLIES FOREVER for making it this far
-Lloyd probably won't fire me!

Bad news:
-I'm pretty sure the 6-9 hitters haven't gotten on base all Paloffs
-We are JV and not VARSITY
-SL Pennants don't actually fly forever
-Lloyd will probably still fire me

NML

Yet again, bitching at each other all day over a game ends with the good guys dominating that night

CAW CAW

NML

Good news for upcoming series:
-Buffalo has an amazing record against NL teams this year
-Team gets orange slices and a FLAG THAT FLIES FOREVER for making it this far
-Lloyd probably won't fire me!

Bad news:
-I'm pretty sure the 6-9 hitters haven't gotten on base all Paloffs
-We are JV and not VARSITY
-SL Pennants don't actually fly forever
-Lloyd will probably still fire me

Oh ur definitely getting swept in the WS