• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm sorry that Central time doesn't have a cool rhyming nickname. It is easily the worst one. Plus, Indiana.

sayo

YEET
I'm liable to quit and play NHL if this shit goes south right away. I see people wanting to play that tonight.

NML

As some sort of experiment, I'll try and be more vocal like I would if I was reel e playing. Maybe it will help, maybe it will be fucking annoying. Tell me either way

Also, make sure you fix ur audio settings so it's shared in the broadcast. See kella's post below

If people "opt in" to having their voice heard in the party while streaming, then yes. There's a distinct setting for it.

I'm pretty much strong whenever we have three

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm still good until 8 or so. Just bumming around on Netflix. I think @sayo strong too.

Just party me up whenever.

NML

We just did a 3 man run. Some thoughts:

- any may not be viable. We've had almost everyone do it, and I'm not sure we've had a good experience yet. Plus I know how frustrating it is to be any - not just if the team is playing bad, but the players you control not capable of simple shit.

- if teams are running defensive or ultra defensive, we have to slow the play down and play backwards. No one was more at fault of that than me. When I've got eight defenders around me and one supporting striker, I kept trying to barrel through them. Didn't work.

- I'm going to make a point to record all the games and to take note of the "possessions lost" stat. I could tell I had one really bad game that cost us a win, and naturally lost possession 13 times.

Still around for more tonight if we get a third

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The problem with any is that the way these puber teams play, you have to keep the CPUs on ultra D. Which means none of them willingly come up to support the attack, ever. Only the single guy I bring up manually is there. Inevitably it's 3 on 8.

NML

There's a 45 second clip of real time video where we score twice and get a rage quit. Awesome

@sayo you did really well playing quick when you got the ball at ur feet. It was noticeable how often you would settle and immediately drop it back. That's so useful against ultra defensive teams and if we had wingers darting behind, it'd be even better.

NML

Settings > sharing and broadcasts > audio sharing settings

Make sure the third box is clicked. Sayo and kella didn't share their's last game

chibob

I like to think I'm a decent Any.

Not sure if this is a shared opinion or not.

Kinda wish I'd played with @NML now so I knew what I was doing wrong

NML

Not sure if this is a shared opinion or not

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

NML

Stats from last nights run:

Turkey's record: 2-2-2

NML (6 games)
Avg Rating: 7.5
Short passing: 69/74, 93%
Medium passing: 48/53, 91%
Long passing: 6/7, 86%
Possession won: 21
Possession lost: 51
Pass to TO ratio: 2.4
Key passes: 4
Shots: 7/11, 64%
Goals: 0
Assists: 1

OU (6)
Avg Rating: 8.0
Short passing: 37/43, 86%
Medium passing: 13/17, 76%
Long passing: 1/2, 50%
Possession won: 15
Possession lost: 45
Pass to TO ratio: 1.1
Key passes: 3
Shots: 13/19, 68%
Goals: 6
Assists: 0

Sayo (5)
Avg Rating: 7.0
Short passing: 55/60, 92%
Medium passing: 13/16, 81%
Long passing: 0/0, 0%
Possession won: 11
Possession lost: 26
Pass to TO ratio: 2.6
Key passes: 6
Shots: 1/2, 50%
Assists: 0

Gator (4)
Avg Rating: 7.65
Short passing: 53/59, 90%
Medium passing: 18/21, 86%
Long passing: 1/4, 25%
Possession won: 12
Possession lost: 36
Pass to TO ratio: 2
Key passes: 5
Shots: 2/3, 67%
Goals: 1

Kella (3)
Avg Rating: 7.6
Short passing: 36/37, 97%
Medium passing: 16/17, 94%
Long passing: 3/3, 100%
Possession won: 8
Possession lost: 8
Pass to TO ratio: 6.9
Key passes: 3
Shots: 1/1, 100%

NML

General takeaways from those statistics

- kella's turnover ratio is what we all need to be at. His was 6.9, closest was 2.6. He balled out in his three games
- OU averaged a goal a game. That's awesome. His ratio was worse than everyone else, but that's a byproduct of playing striker (and slightly lower passing %)
- myself, sayo, and gator are all relatively equal. Sayo's rating is unflattering because he neither scored a goal nor had an assist and had a red card, but his play was solid. My passing percentage is higher, but I'm turning the ball over more. Sayo rarely lost the ball (about five times a game, compared to my nine), but hit a lower percentage of passes. Gator basically split the difference between us.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That last goal we scored on the header was fire. Let's just do that every time down the field.

NML

Wat?

Don't think Iv ever played with you so how can you even have an opinion on it?

I said I have no idea of how good you are as an any

But you said "I'm not sure if that's a shared opinion." I can tell you that it's not

chibob

I said I have no idea of how good you are as an any

But you said "I'm not sure if that's a shared opinion." I can tell you that it's not

When I said "shared opinion" I meant whether this opinion was shared by the people I played with the other night.

Unless I missed when it was said I was a bad any, by the people I played with the other night, then I don't really get where you're coming from.

NML

When I said "shared opinion" I meant whether this opinion was shared by the people I played with the other night.

Unless I missed when it was said I was a bad any, by the people I played with the other night, then I don't really get where you're coming from.

I'm coming from the place where everyone said you were a bad any

I was trying to not be so blunt about it

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Do I need to bring back the Turkey Value Indicator?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
In those 3 games? That's probably accurate.

NML

I'm pretty much restricted until after 7. I tried one last night before my oldest was down and he distracted me long enough to miss kickoff and give away the opening goal

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@NML you posting the raw footage somewhere? Is it already on Twitch?