• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Oklahoma Boogaloo

Where and when?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Whenever is fine with me. I'm off tomorrow but I still have manager shit to do after the meeting, although I should be done by mid-afternoon. I'm down for wherever as long as they also have food and it doesn't suck. @bjc figure this shit out.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Ayyyy.

Anything outside of like 330-545 works 4 me and I have no preference on what we do. If yall want a tour of the national weather center I'm all for giving one, but cool to do anything lol.

Soonerfan09

Lol @ Vanilla Ice and Waka Flocka performing for the Juggalos. The real question is whether or not I want to be the Yuber man for these creatures.

Also, someone figure this shit out for tonight. I voted Midtown (because I haven't been there yet and it's closer than Norman) around 7:00-7:30, but I'm good with whatever.

colb

7-7:30 is perfect

Midtown works for me. Where ya wanna go? Bout the only places I've been lately are Bleu Garten (too hot) and The Garage (drinks are expensive).

Soonerfan09

7-7:30 is perfect

Midtown works for me. Where ya wanna go? Bout the only places I've been lately are Bleu Garten (too hot) and The Garage (drinks are expensive).
Not sure, apparently everywhere in Midtown is expensive. We should just go to some hole in the wall Mexican place for cheap beer and taco Tuesday.

colb

Not sure, apparently everywhere in Midtown is expensive. We should just go to some hole in the wall Mexican place for cheap beer and taco Tuesday.
I don't mind expensive if it's worth it. Ingrids is usually my go to beer place. Good food and great beer. Plus it's quiet.

colb

Beer gives me gas and shits all day the next day so I mainly drink bourbon now.
I reject the beer shits with my God-like mind.

I don't care where we go, to be honest. I'm not picky. Ingrids, taco, burgers, whatever. Start throwing out some suggestions, doe

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
We need to figure this out, I need to let my parents know if I'm doing dinner with them or not.

Tell them to put that shit in a box, we're going out!

List of places in OKC that I like:

Goro Ramen
Empire Slice House
Chae
The Pump Bar
Pizzeria Gusto
The Wedge
Tokyo Sushi
Big Truck Tacos
Ludivine
Ingrid's
S&B Burgers

I would say R&J but I spend enough time there as it is.

colb

Tell them to put that shit in a box, we're going out!

List of places in OKC that I like:

Goro Ramen
Empire Slice House
Chae
The Pump Bar
Pizzeria Gusto
The Wedge
Tokyo Sushi
Big Truck Tacos
Ludivine
Ingrid's
S&B Burgers

I would say R&J but I spend enough time there as it is.
I like S&B as well. And apparently I'm an uncultured fuck cause I have only been to 2 of those places.

Sushi is prolly the only thing I can't eat.

Soonerfan09

Is it the Ingrid's on N. May or the one on Youngs Blvd?

Nevermind, it's the one on Youngs. The one on May closes at 6.

Soonerfan09

Ingrid's on Youngs closes at 9...is an hour and a half enough? Should we bump the time up to 7, or are there places nearby?

Soonerfan09

I know I'm bad with faces but I'm curious how y'all will recognized each other. Do you just walk up to randoms and @Wuf at them until someone @Wufs back? Do y'all text a picture of urself. Genuine curiousity.

I think Karl, Silverwheels, Colb, and myself have all posted pictures. I have a good idea of what those three look like and I feel like I know what bjc looks like too (actually, I think he has posted a picture too). So I have an idea of who I'm looking for.