• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Chiefs could easily go DL tomorrow night as Jaye Howard was released last week.

Poe and Howard gone.

Would love a bookend #2 DB opposite of Peters.

Deshaun Watson is the only QB I'd take if he was there at 27.
Wow I hope the Saints sign Jock Howard...Go gata

R2D2

No idea why the Browns would want to take Trubisky at #1, when they could easily get him at #12. 49ers want Cousins, Jets will probably take BPA or overdraft, and the Bills shouldn't take a QB at #10. Also, who would move up? It's not like last year when you had Goff/Wentz. All of the QBs seem pretty horrid.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Pretty impressive Myles Garrett completed 15 passes

Seriously, doe, it would be ultimate NASHNUL to take some tall white pocket passer who started 1 year and played like shit against the best defenses he played over a national shampship winning QB who owned the most talented defense in the country two years in a row

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
NASHNUL just needs to adopt all collegiate offensive/defensive philosophies and tactics so there's less adjustment for players and so the league will actually be watchable.

Wolfman21

I still cant believe myles garrett is the #1 pick. Hell, atleast mario williams had double digit sacks and set the school record for sacls when he was #1 ovr. This dude had 4 sacks last season outside of the shittiest team they played? Lol at whoever picks him

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I still cant believe myles garrett is the #1 pick. Hell, atleast mario williams had double digit sacks and set the school record for sacls when he was #1 ovr. This dude had 4 sacks last season outside of the shittiest team they played? Lol at whoever picks him

Don't we already LOL at Cleveland?

Myles Garrett No Matter What.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni

Hell, Jadaveon Clowney makes Myles Garrett look like a Hall of Famer if you're just going on college stats.

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I just hope the Bills find some sucker to trade up to #10. All these teams suck at talent evaluation, even the beloved Patriots. Their secret was the acquire as many picks as possible, so that the misses don't hurt nearly as bad. I'm all for it.

-YTC

bruin

Food bought. Got to stop at the bar for a drank really quick and get home and catch the red carpet

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
What is there to debate? Why is Cleveland being Cleveland

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk