• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Turning on the Liverpool - Bournemouth game with 10 minutes left was a nice experience.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What happened? I was at breakfast

NML

Need a class GK - Karius is Mignolet 2.0

Honestly, Liverpool from a talent perspective probably should drop points at Bournemouth.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How was that not a straight red?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Thank fuck for that though. If Liverpool kept that shit up, I would worry that Klopp could just win the title at will and on repeat for the next 20 years.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What is stekelenburg even doing out there on that?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
In addition to that he just passed it directly out of bounds, lol

NML

I love MK Dons for all the reasons everyone hates them. They are a Travis team if I ever saw one

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wow, that goal by Jeff Hendrick was something else.

Also, what the hell was with the paint at Swansea? It was almost non existent

tab10

Funny red card in the 'shampship. Sol Bamba of Cardiff City lost his mind today. Ipswich guy makes a hard tackle on him and then he goes berserks on everyone. Tries to attack his own team's physio, his teammates, the fourth official, and manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Turns out - Arsenal's defense is still shitty. The individual defenders are better than the collective defense, but that's because the organization is so shitty. There's no high press to win the ball back, but then the none of the attacking 4 are especially diligent tracking back. So you get times where Everton has the ball for a while time in the Arsenal half and it's 7 vs. 6 in favor of Everton.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
We were shit in every way imaginable. Got pressed off the ball easily, countless unforced errors and misplaced passes, shocking defending, poor in the final third. We've ridden all the luck we have over the last few weeks, so watch out for the collapse because it's due and it's finally here. Predictable bollocks.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Chelsea only won by 1 against cellar dweller Sunderland. Am interested in @chibob 's hot take on why Chelsea still suck, despite running off 10 straight wins.

chibob

Chelsea only won by 1 against cellar dweller Sunderland. Am interested in @chibob 's hot take on why Chelsea still suck, despite running off 10 straight wins.

Original comment was that everyone was playing below par.

Chelsea are the smartest of the down syndrome children right now.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Original comment was that everyone was playing below par.

Chelsea are the smartest of the down syndrome children right now.

How do you account for the fact that points totals at this stage are high for the top five compared with previous years?

chibob

How do you account for the fact that points totals at this stage are high for the top five compared with previous years?

Is that true?

When this debate started, Chelsea were off the pace than when compared to when theyd won the league last. Cant remember the exact number of points of the pace.