• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Telling you, Luggy is the glue. You need the cancer patient to help build morale.
Im not gonna necessarily disagree with this. The couple of times we've played with 5 and were able to have 2 CMs were significantly better than when we have 4s.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
3 people and 5 people work more often for some reason. that formation we ran the other night with 5 people was pretty nice.

and yeah I should have swapped with gator after the second game of playing like a pile of dog poop

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
3 people and 5 people work more often for some reason. that formation we ran the other night with 5 people was pretty nice.

and yeah I should have swapped with gator after the second game of playing like a pile of dog poop
For whatever reason we got a slightly better when sayonara I switched swings. No idea why.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm around all day and don't care about football really so just let me know. gonna go practice free kicks

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I can puck too. It don't matta.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I have been involved in a lot of losses lately. Feels like dumb cpu is fucking us repeatedly, but maybe imretarded.gif?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I have been involved in a lot of losses lately. Feels like dumb cpu is fucking us repeatedly, but maybe imretarded.gif?
Actually yeah. I was LOOK AT ME IM THE CAPITAN NOW for a majority of the night and they were significantly better by consistantly calling them to press the man on the ball.

If you have it held down, they are more likely to immediately react to passes and step up to cut them off

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I feel like the ST (me or Gator) could get away with a lot more called throughs from the computer. These guys we play against do it a lot and get away with it quite often, I tried a few later in our session earlier and some of them worked really well and some were close, others were garbage but if the ST can get even 1 or 2 of those a game it opens up the whole field after for a better chance than we normally get. We could run the two striker thing but play it more like the 4-4-1 where the small striker kind of plays CAM on one side and the CAM takes the other. It would give us more outlets and the smaller ST could call for those throughs with the 91 speed or whatever. I need to play around with the height/weights to see where the highest speed is at for the positions because we definitely need to max that out for all positions.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Found some guides

ST
Creator - 6'0 200
Creator - 5'8 178

CAM
Playmaker - 5'10 180

LM/RM
Winger - 5'8 180

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'll run 3s to see if we get decent ai. we figured it out a bit towards the end earlier

sayo

YEET
They aren't poor I don't live in Alabama.
tumblr_inline_nm2z6redRP1t7j9pc.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
well kellatud and sayo are on hockey. back to eu4. at me if we're really doing this and I'll be on in a hdmi switch