• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We coming after NhL. Hang on.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I can play for about an hour if we can get 3-4 to play right now. Long shot, I know...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Welcome to pro clubs. I only had about an hour anyway.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
That 2-0 loss was brutal though. I saw the last 30 mins. You must have had 10 shots to their 1.

Reactions: NML

kingssc

That 2-0 loss was brutal though. I saw the last 30 mins. You must have had 10 shots to their 1.
That means you missed us miss 2 penalties in a 5 minute (FIFA time) span in the first half.

Had some absolute clunkers of games, but also had a few good ones where we had some good build-up. Typical Turkeys

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Good god the ultra defensive setting needs to be nuked in Pro Clubs completely. Nothing worse than beating 3 people on a counter attack 35 yards out and having another wall of 4 waiting on the 6 yard box.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Really obnoxious to play against that shit.

Also, that one 6 man team just depantsed us. Quick ball movement and good spacing. They just toyed with us.

kingssc

Lugnutt tried to fill Leroy's shoes with the long shots, and had pretty much the same success rate.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
@kingssc has the absolutely worst positioning I've ever seen for a player who's always in the right spot.

There was the one goal where kings sprinted back all the way to CDM, collected the ball, started a break, ran into his positional area despite kella and I both already being there, then took off on the same run I did inside and latched onto kella through ball for an assist.

kingssc

@kingssc has the absolutely worst positioning I've ever seen for a player who's always in the right spot.

There was the one goal where kings sprinted back all the way to CDM, collected the ball, started a break, ran into his positional area despite kella and I both already being there, then took off on the same run I did inside and latched onto kella through ball for an assist.
Lugnutt's just all about that HARD WORK WORK, that's why he got new hammies implanted for this year.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I played for a little bit, have an okay handle on what to do when. I think I want to play goalie though since I have no clue about strategy, so I'll learn that later. If nobody gets on by the time I'm done cleaning I'll switch over to that

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah it would actually be fun in NHL since you see tons of shots, in FIFA it gets old pretty quick. I watched a few vidyas on youtube to get acquainted with what I'd need to do and I think after some practice I could manage it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
am. started as a center but lezbehonest it would be nhl 22 before I was decent enough so I'll get in between the pipes

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Am ready. I see a bunch of you'll on different games