• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
anyone want cash or dump salary too? I have space. Willing to buy players/picks/prospects.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Anyone that's interested in 1-3 and/or 1-IST willing to take on Mustache please hit me up. We broke and I'd prefer not to end up picking 1-3 again.

TonyGin&Juice

Tony trading first rounders for old players again.

I can pay $13M AAV for two guys that can eat innings and free up $18M this season or I could keep Mustache and 1-3 which would get me a penny stock 4th OFer and have $0 for FAs. Those guys aren't north of 35 and nobody was going to beat what JD offered (you certainly weren't) so it's a win for me.

TonyGin&Juice

Yes, if you were looking for 33 year old pitchers to take you from 8th place to 6th place I probably would not have beat JD.

JD hasn't liked it yet so make an offer. I've got 1-IST, 2-NDR, and 2-3 if you have something of value instead of more "youz a dummy for not overpaying in FA for bumz to get lit up".

Wooly

JD hasn't liked it yet so make an offer. I've got 1-IST, 2-NDR, and 2-3 if you have something of value instead of more "youz a dummy for not overpaying in FA for bumz to get lit up".
It was a good trade. You will get good innings for another 3 years at a very good price, so you can win more and get your budget back up, and then be competitive in FA, IFA, etc.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Gareth Mosterd, Bret Johnson, and H-Zhang are still available for now. Bigger names will wait until next offseason I think

Wolfman21

Who cares if we'd beat Jds offer or not when you're not even given a chance. I send a pm that I'd do a deal and next thing I know, it's not available anymore.

One things for certain though, tony will glory hole jd for the rest of his time in the league

jdlikewhoa

Who cares if we'd beat Jds offer or not when you're not even given a chance. I send a pm that I'd do a deal and next thing I know, it's not available anymore.

One things for certain though, tony will glory hole jd for the rest of his time in the league
Acts like a petulant cunt. Wonders why he's not a PREFERRED TRADING PARTNER!

TonyGin&Juice

Get off my dick, you weren't going to offer shit so save the schtick for some other night.

JD just ravishes Tony, lol.

Yes, because I totally should have gotten involved in paying $40M for two broken down DHs like you last year or try to sign some guys that are much worse with the $8M in money I have available this offseason. Go back to fucking goats and quit wasting my minutes.

Well I've watched Tony discuss Gout Diet with Sunshine from FNL and he blew me off like I voted against Peder or something.

I didn't think you'd move Claas Klerk and I need guys that are going to be better from Jump Street than the bums I trotted out last season. You also wouldn't move Kenny Mitchell in this deal so I don't see what magical deal you could have come up with that beat the innings eaters JD shipped. Besides, I knew JD had money available and I doubt there's going to be anyone available at 1-3 I'm going to be heartbroken over missing out on.

jdlikewhoa

Kit Kat is getting old, so, with this 1-3, I'm looking forward to snagging a catcher to lock down bullpen duties for the next dozen years.

Wolfman21

I'm not on your dick. You've swallowed more dicks than any owner in this league. You're the league whore. Everyone's used you a time or two. There's just a few that you seem to enjoy sucking more than others

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
fDO2Nk0ImzvvW.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
How did Tony Montana get a bad deal? he just got two extremely solid SP for basically 1-3 and salary relief. That's a great deal on both sides. I guess everyone just gotta say everything is a FLEECE.

TonyGin&Juice

How did Tony Montana get a bad deal? he just got two extremely solid SP for basically 1-3 and salary relief. That's a great deal on both sides. I guess everyone just gotta say everything is a FLEECE.

Everyone wants to pretend like there was some better deal out there but none of them were making it.

Wooly

Pretty much. You rarely get honest feedback here publicly, just the usual pile on for fun. Tony's deal was fine, I would have gladly done it, sorry I missed it out on such a deal. I kind of strung JD out earlier this year over trade talks though, so he probably won't listen to me anytime soon. :laughing: Sorry JD, Gwilt came up unexpectedly and tied my hands until I knew the outcome.

Tony I will gladly take one or both of those guys off your hands for prospects.

Wolfman21

So a team in desperate need of a rebuild sells off a top 3 draft pick, the only valuable draft pick there is, for two 32+year old pitchers that have already started to drop ratings and are owed money for two-three more years and it's a good deal? Lmao...no wonder I've been in the playoffs every season except for one since I could get a competitive team built.

Lloyd Carr

Mustache is owed $30M this year, plus $8.6M next year.

Pendragon is owed $6M this year, $6M next year, and $5.5M the year after.
Parker is owed $7.5M this year, $7.5M next year, and probably $9M the year after.

Tony gave up a top 3 pick for $13.5M this year in cap relief, when he has no hope of competing anyway. And he is on the hook for ~$5M more next year than he otherwise would have been. Plus an additional $14.5M two years from now.

And if he wants to go nuts in IFA this year, he can't go nuts next year, and he won't be able to the year after that too because of the additional $14.5M salary he decided to take on. Unless he wants to ship off that extra salary two seasons from now, which he probably will, when he gives up another top-5 pick to drop that $14.5M.

So, he gave up a top 3 pick so he could MAYBE go nuts in IFA for one season, and then be hamstrung for two more seasons...great move.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Tony won't go nuts in IFA because I'm going to find out who he's bidding on and then bid more because I have $75M and I'm upset about how riggardly he was with the cat prayers. I still don't believe the cat prayed the rosary for the riggers in the SF series. I'm not gonna blame the cat when it is clearly Tony who was at fault for the rigger demise.

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Mustache is owed $30M this year, plus $8.6M next year.

Pendragon is owed $6M this year, $6M next year, and $5.5M the year after.
Parker is owed $7.5M this year, $7.5M next year, and probably $9M the year after.

Tony gave up a top 3 pick for $13.5M this year in cap relief, when he has no hope of competing anyway. And he is on the hook for ~$5M more next year than he otherwise would have been. Plus an additional $14.5M two years from now.

And if he wants to go nuts in IFA this year, he can't go nuts next year, and he won't be able to the year after that too because of the additional $14.5M salary he decided to take on. Unless he wants to ship off that extra salary two seasons from now, which he probably will, when he gives up another top-5 pick to drop that $14.5M.

So, he gave up a top 3 pick so he could MAYBE go nuts in IFA for one season, and then be hamstrung for two more seasons...great move.

This from a guy that hasn't signed a draft pick that will do shit in the past two seasons. Enjoy the fast ride to the bottom.