• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
What's your Upset picks? Final 4?

Hawai'i over Cal and Maryland
Wichita State over Arizona
Temple over Iowa
Yale over Baylor
Northern Iowa over Texas
VCU over Oregon State
Chattanooga over Indiana
Michigan over Notre Dame and West Virginia
UALR over Purdue
Gonzaga over Seton Hall
Syracuse over Dayton

Final Four: Kansas, Oregon, Kentucky, Sparty
Sparty over Kansas for the title

Disclaimer: I have no idea what I'm doing.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Michigan is not beating West Virginia.

Hence the disclaimer. :laughing:

So tempted to put :oklahoma:through to the Final Four, but they'll go cold from the floor before then and bow out before they probably should. Plus the Big 12 will look like shit, as is tradition.

Brick

new courts look so trashy and outdated, as all of the final four courts always go. go back to generic. it sucks, but much better than that.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I picked Northern Iowa to the Elite 8 in my Nutopian bracket.

200.gif

Brick

no dan dakich, jay bilas, or dick vitale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring back eagle/spanarkel pairing.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Extremely tempted to get tickets to the evening session at the Pepsi Center. Need to cross "attend a tournament game" off my bucket list

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rim hanging rules are so dumb. Don't show up your massa, boy.

Bdub

And it's gone. Colorado doesn't have the elite guards you need to win in the tournament.
Don't necessarily need elite guards when you have an elite big man, but you do need your guards to do something..... Anything

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Little rock played so agressive to get back in this then they hold the ball and shit the bed the last 3 trips

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
These Little Rock uniforms are so bad. Like, not bad as in tried way too hard, this shit looks like they got it at Play It Again.

CJ_24

Well, whoever wins this game is gon' lose saturday. double ot, and neither team is used to the rocky mountain altitude. They gon' have dead legs.

Brick

This and Yale is why teams like St Mary's not getting in are a joke. Teams like fucking Syracuse and Vanderbilt and Michigan with their 20 losses or whatever. Yale and little Rock have a combined 10 losses. If you're a big major program you have to really fuck up NOT to make the tournament. The margin for error for midmajors is so small. I remember when Stephen Currys Davidson team went undefeated in conference people said they would have been out if they didn't win the conference tourney. Retarded

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk