• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Finalized Trades Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Las Vegs sends:
SS Edward Moon (AAA)

San Francisco sends:
RP Caffar Stonestreet (WBL)

NOTE: I do not think I need cash, I should be able to take on his salary with less then $50k to spare.

Lloyd Carr

Buffalo sends:

Blair Schmidt (2B - AA)
Elard Collin (3B - AA)
Freddie Sandbach (SS - A)

Helsingborg sends:

Orlando Grinaldo (RP - DFA)

* can you make sure you put Grinaldo and Uridge into my WBL bullpen? Both at MR- normal usage. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Tanners send
2049 first

Borg sends
2050 Dublin first
2050 Dam first
Vazquez (A)
2050 Borg third
Zachary Mills (A)

2050 Dublin first cannot be traded back to @Mr. Radpants :laughing:

Last edited:

Lloyd Carr

Buffalo sends:

Gustavo Allsrey (SP - A)

Las Vegas sends:

Stan Younker (1B - WBL)
-------------------

Buffalo sends:

Jonathan Rodgers (RP - AAA)
Aniq bin Zaki (1B - WBL)
2049 3rd
2049 5th

Little Rock sends:

Bernaldin Morato (3B - WBL)
2050 4th

Lloyd Carr

Buffalo sends:

cnvrtble.gif

San Francisco sends:

Peder 'GOAT' Niklasson (RP - AA)

*San Francisco cannot sign Niklasson during the off-season and hold him hostage a la Hocine Mercier.

Lloyd Carr

Buffalo sends:

Senan McVay (RP - WBL)

Las Vegas sends:

Gael 'Fang' Jabiri (RP - WBL)
James Bly (DH - WBL/DFA?)

@whoever is simming

*Can you put Jabiri as the Setup man (7th or later)
*Can you put put Bly into my 7-day lineup as the Catcher for the game with the open slot?

jdlikewhoa

Key West sends

2051 1st round pick
2051 2nd round pick

False Bay sends

SP Goodwin
RP Abuddin

@OU11 if you put this in before live simming can you move Yagues from the pen into Goodwin's spot in the rotation? K. Thx. Bye.

@Gooksta

@osick87 can you call up Julio Lopez and Ignacio Mendez from AAA and just drop them in the pen? With 3 pitchers traded this sim I dont want anyone getting injured from overuse

Last edited:

osick87

Community Liaison
Key West sends

2051 1st round pick
2051 2nd round pick

False Bay sends

SP Goodwin
RP Abuddin

@OU11 if you put this in before live simming can you move Yagues from the pen into Goodwin's spot in the rotation? K. Thx. Bye.

@Gooksta

@osick87 can you call up Julio Lopez and Ignacio Mendez from AAA and just drop them in the pen? With 3 pitchers traded this sim I dont want anyone getting injured from overuse

Las Vegas sends:
OF Lance Hammond (AA)

False Bay sends:
SP Folkert van der Loo (WBL)

Done. I accidentally made these a three way trade so that was fun.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
ND riggers send
RF Lewis Tomsett (A)
2050 7th round pick

Helsingborg sends
SS Bryan "Tunamelt" Tumanut (WBL)

*Orlando says he "likes" this, trust me...

**I'm not entirely sure this trade will go through given my budgetary constraints. I have no money left for "free agents" but still have plenty of money for extensions, and I'm not sure which a trade would qualify as? If the trade does not go through then no worries, I'll figure something else out tomorrow.

***Since I'm not 100% sure the trade will go through, I'm going to promote Douglas Tagg who is already on my 40 man to my 25 man roster and put him where I want in my depth chart and lineup. Should the trade go through, replace Tagg with Tunamelt and throw Tagg back in AAA where he belongs.

****If the trade does go through but the rest of the instructions are too much LAWD for a commish, just leave Tagg in place and throw Tunamelt on DFA and I'll fuck with it later.

****************** If the trade won't go through, just give me Orlando's Cash Money reserves. He's fine with this... Trust me ;) ;) :djscripclub:

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
ND riggers send
RF Lewis Tomsett (A)
2050 7th round pick

Helsingborg sends
SS Bryan "Tunamelt" Tumanut (WBL)

*Orlando says he "likes" this, trust me...

**I'm not entirely sure this trade will go through given my budgetary constraints. I have no money left for "free agents" but still have plenty of money for extensions, and I'm not sure which a trade would qualify as? If the trade does not go through then no worries, I'll figure something else out tomorrow.

***Since I'm not 100% sure the trade will go through, I'm going to promote Douglas Tagg who is already on my 40 man to my 25 man roster and put him where I want in my depth chart and lineup. Should the trade go through, replace Tagg with Tunamelt and throw Tagg back in AAA where he belongs.

****If the trade does go through but the rest of the instructions are too much LAWD for a commish, just leave Tagg in place and throw Tunamelt on DFA and I'll fuck with it later.

****************** If the trade won't go through, just give me Orlando's Cash Money reserves. He's fine with this... Trust me ;) ;) :djscripclub:

Bumpity Bump like a train, babby. Don't worry about all the rest of the shit, just throw Tunamelt in DFA and I'll figure out what I wanna do? Poor Douglas Tagg doesn't have the hand-eye coordination for the WBL, lol.