• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2047 WBL Season Thread: Fignuts World Tour (UPDATE OOTP OR EXPORTS WON'T BE TAKEN)

Wolfman21

damn. thats a tough blow...he looks like a good one. Can you imagine if you had traded him to someone and then he retired? lol

Christ, the more I look at him, the more studly he becomes....that sucks @Lloyd Carr...i'm sorry

Lloyd Carr

Did it say why he retired?

OU signed him as an IFA (and then traded him to me), so he never went to college. Now he wants to go to college and play basketball.

Edit: Actually, looks like Wendell/Moscow signed him and then traded him to OU. Then OU sent him to me.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
OU signed him as an IFA (and then traded him to me), so he never went to college. Now he wants to go to college and play basketball.

Edit: Actually, looks like Wendell/Moscow signed him and then traded him to OU. Then OU sent him to me.
Wow. That guy improved beyond my expectations. He was in the trade that brought me Bartolo Romero and Feitze Schuur.

Lloyd Carr

Wow. That guy improved beyond my expectations. He was in the trade that brought me Bartolo Romero and Feitze Schuur.

Yeah, he looked like a 2* kind of guy when I made the trade with OU. He looked better than Gerd Zwagger (guy I sent to Amsterdam), but definitely not as good as he looks now.

Oh well. I'll just have to figure something out going forward.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
We usually reverse those things, like the guy on Gator's UBL team who quit to play golf or the 5'9 pitcher on my UBL team that went to become a defensive lineman.

@Wendell Gee I was rooting for ya, looks like I brought the bad mojo though

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We usually reverse those things, like the guy on Gator's UBL team who quit to play golf or the 5'9 pitcher on my UBL team that went to become a defensive lineman.

@Wendell Gee I was rooting for ya, looks like I brought the bad mojo though

that was a big production so I didn't even ask about mine.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Good series @doh. Didn't expect anything less than 5 good games. Thought for sure my bullpen was going to cough that one up when Tempo didn't come in for some reason.

Reactions: doh

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Good series @doh. Didn't expect anything less than 5 good games. Thought for sure my bullpen was going to cough that one up when Tempo didn't come in for some reason.
I thought when I had Dean Juarez I was on the fringe of enough hitting to win the ship. Once he went down and I couldn't get a star to replace him, I was done. 3,3,4,4,2 for me scoring wise that series.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Yeah, he looked like a 2* kind of guy when I made the trade with OU. He looked better than Gerd Zwagger (guy I sent to Amsterdam), but definitely not as good as he looks now.

Oh well. I'll just have to figure something out going forward.

Happen to have a shitbird named Mwangata on the offseason block....

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Trade deadline is over
Gon be back open by next weekend by the looks of it.

gCl6a4LcP5ke4.gif

But it's a good 5 hours. :thumbsup:

I also would be interested in the shitbird named Mwangata Zenyatta Mondata.

Nah, b. Haven't had REM in the 3 weeks or so since being doped up on Seroquel. And that stuff was giving me some fucked up dreams.