• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

bruin

Post offseason news/mock drafts/draft talk here.

Ken Norton Jr. hired as Oakland's DC.

osick87

Community Liaison
Former Saskatchewan OL Roughrider Ben Heenan signed with Indy. @Bucksin04 any idea where he'd be on the depth chart? He's played both T and G.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Carolina isn't going to resign Greg Hardy

"Multiple team sources" tell the Charlotte Observer the Panthers will not bring back suspended free agent DE Greg Hardy.

Hardy will go to trial Monday to face misdemeanor domestic violence charges. If found guilty, he'll be slapped with a league-imposed six-game ban. Regardless of the outcome, the Panthers have washed their hands of Hardy and will not re-sign him. People around the NFL still expect interest to be high in Hardy once his situation clarifies and he hits the market.

Greg Hardy’s domestic-abuse case was abruptly dismissed Monday because his accuser – who is believed to have reached an undisclosed civil settlement with the Carolina Panthers’ Pro-Bowl defensive end – could not be found to testify.

lulz, looks like Hardy's lawyer's were able to find a loophole in the system i.e. large stacks of cash to the victim

GR8 2 B FL G8R

What do yall think about Parker the WR from WV? Noodle arm could make him look like Julio. Ppl are saying he might be the best WR in the class.

Gooksta

Heard cowherd say don't sign a coordinator on the same side of the ball the successful head coach is known for.. they could be riding coattails of the head coach

R2D2

Browns will prolly trade up with the Titans to draft Mariota. Ultimately killing his career.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Meh Mariota has to drastically change his play style and learn how a pro-style offense works before his career can even take off. But I agree with you that going to Cleveland will guarantee it will never have a chance.

jdlikewhoa

This all started because old fuck 49ers can't keep thur mouths shut.

I just love that the same people that get incensed about underinflating balls (which may or may not give an advantage) are the same people that were using stuff that undoubtedly gives you an advantage.

dirt

Trolltalitarian
I guess Leonard Williams just decided to play footbaw in high school and stop skateboarding. Muh wife's friend was the principal at his school and says he's kinda awesome like that

jdlikewhoa

Concept helmets for all NFL teams: http://imgur.com/a/QaZHX

Some of these are sexy. @BearDownUofA gonna lose his shit.

UrbDTv0.jpg

w1rCbYN.jpg

4CBJCbA.jpg

kErNWFd.jpg

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
He was directly responsible for a lot of those big plays the Panthers gave up during that horrible 1-6-1 stretch. A 5th round rookie out of UNC stepped in and played a helluva lot better.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
He was directly responsible for a lot of those big plays the Panthers gave up during that horrible 1-6-1 stretch. A 5th round rookie out of UNC stepped in and played a helluva lot better.

oh...didnt know that

dirt

Trolltalitarian
DeCoud exceeded NFL expectations both in the draft and on the field. Just cuz he's passed his prime... don't hate

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
is he really past his prime?

i honestly dont know anything about him outside of his time in Atlanta.