• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Copy of Larry Culpepper Golden Wax Vagina Trophy Championship - Ohio State v. Oregon

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
JfEULay.png
I cannot get enough of this.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I feel like this kick is going back sooner or later for Oregon

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This dude look like Bob newhart

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mariota dead. Gotta get rid of that ball b. At least he didn't throw it backward

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What a fucking terrible way to lose this game

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Mariota receiving the cold shoulder from Joey. Jay Fisher getting the "don't argue" from the Big 12.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Please tell me this is intentionally terrible shtick. If it is, it's still terrible. But if it isn't...
Aussie Rules influence. "Don't Argue" is equivalent to the stiff arm in Aussie Rules Football. I've been listening to a lot of the footy on SEN 1116 last year and I plan to listen to some more AFL games this season online. Now I use it outside of its original term.

R2D2

Aussie Rules influence. "Don't Argue" is equivalent to the stiff arm in Aussie Rules Football. I've been listening to a lot of the footy on SEN 1116 last year and I plan to listen to some more AFL games this season online. Now I use it outside of its original term.

PSA: no one cares

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No benefit at all to punting

At best, you're gonna get the ball back with like 3 minutes left down 42-20

If you had gone for it, at worst, you get the ball back with like 7 minutes left down 42-20

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jesus who is playing all these terrible mobile tower defense games to warrant 8 trillion dollar marketing campaigns? Fuck you Kansas trailer park people with cricket wireless and kyocera phones