• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. bhurst99

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

I'm not sure if Samaras morale is unhappy because he wasn't pleased with his playing or because he has to report to Sunderland. Samaras only played four league games last season and he wasn't about to get more playing time this season at age 30 unless there was a slew of injuries. He wasn't...
  2. bhurst99

We pick up another player West Brom has in real life. I thought the $4 million was a very reasonable price. I think we're going to enjoy his speed.
  3. bhurst99

In keeping with our theme of getting players who are in West Bromwich's real roster, we spend $15M to get Sandro was valued at $20M. Hopefully, he proves he is worth the money.
  4. bhurst99

So in a bit of a screw up we sold Mulumbu for 7.5 million. Bordeaux offered to buy him for like 5 million and to get rid of them I countered with 7.5 million. They turned around and accepted it and now he is gone. Whoops. Hopefully, we can spend the money wisely.
  5. bhurst99

I promised you that if I returned for a second season with West Brom I would get rid of Lescott. Consider that a promise kept. He drove me crazy and by the end of the season he was out of the starting 11 despite his high overall rating. I sold him to Arsenal for 6.9 million after some...
  6. bhurst99

Despite what the story states, I don't care if he is happy with the move. I just wanted the cold, hard cash. We won't miss Brunt who I think was injured twice last season. With just one goal and three assists he made very little impact and was mostly used just as a substitute at the end of the...
  7. bhurst99

We're going to miss Varela although we played him out of position in the 4-2-2 we played most of the season. He was second on the team in goals. We're going to need a striker to replace him and at his age, I won't approach Porto to sign him. We won't really miss Andre Wisdom. He only five...
  8. bhurst99

It’s time to turn the page and move on to FIFA 16. To recap: My first season in this dynasty was with Liverpool in FIFA 13. I was fired at the end of the season and in FIFA 13 I was offered a new job with West Bromwich Albion. I then played with West Bromwich Albion in FIFA 15 (rather than...
  9. bhurst99

Woot. I get to stay in the Premier League for another season.
  10. bhurst99

It's Decision Time! I hope they bring me back.
  11. bhurst99

We definitely need to find some secondary scoring behind Ideye Brown.
  12. bhurst99

We're going to take a look back at the season that was before moving on. The wins are highlighted. Notice that I didn't have back-to-back league wins until March 31-April 4. That's really bad.
  13. bhurst99

The rest of the Premier League Leaders
  14. bhurst99

Another head scratcher. I am not sure why Lescott was picked to the team of the season. He was kind of a disappointment and we leaked goals all season. On the other hand, Brown Ideye, the leading scorer did not make the team of the season.
  15. bhurst99

Wow. I'm not sure how Foster could win this when he wasn't even among the leaders in clean sheets. It's just one of those EA Sports things that make you scratch your head. That doesn't take away from the fact he was great for us.
  16. bhurst99

For the second consecutive season one of my players was top scorer. Last time it was Suarez with Liverpool. We probably would have been relegated without Ideye this year as the other strikers were awful.
  17. bhurst99

Liverpool had a shot at two trophies but the Reds came up short against Chelsea in the FA Cup final. We lost to Arsenal in the quarterfinals. It was a pretty good run.
  18. bhurst99

Now that the season is over we're going to do a round up of the things I might have missed.
  19. bhurst99

FINAL STANDINGS We finish 13th a year after finishing seventh with Liverpool. Tottenham are the surprise league winners. Newcastle in fourth is the other big surprise and they will play in Europe next season along with Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea. Hull City, Southampton...