• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Mr. Radpants

2024: The Offseason Thread

Thanks for the updates
  2. Mr. Radpants

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2024 Thread

Imagine playing first base for throws like that. Yikes
  3. Mr. Radpants

Trade deadline 2028, yessir Already got the Nats above .500 in 2025 in the OOTP simulation baby!
  4. Mr. Radpants

Thanks for another amazing shortstop
  5. Mr. Radpants

Renounce your fandom, infidel!
  6. Mr. Radpants

You seem only vaguely familiar with what your own team was doing. MLB was aware of the cheating long before journalists figured it out. MLB warned teams to stop before 2019. Other MLB teams knew what the Astros were doing and shared details to the Nationals before the 2019 series. Journalists...
  7. Mr. Radpants

You insinuated that everyone was cheating, and then said that they shouldn't have banged trash cans (?) because it was traceable (?).
  8. Mr. Radpants

WON THE SPRING GAME
  9. Mr. Radpants

General OOTP Observations Thread

Fuckig Dodgers in this game. They win the World Series and then immediately sign a Cuban pitcher and Juan Soto.
  10. Mr. Radpants

Noted cellar dwellers Houston Astros
  11. Mr. Radpants

At least you can watch them on mlb.tv
  12. Mr. Radpants

One thing I've noticed is that the CPU is much better at offering trades. I don't get bombarded with dozens stupid offers anymore. And I get some that are really tempting and would make sense for both clubs. This is a huge QOL improvement.
  13. Mr. Radpants

Nats seem to have a pretty quick path to contention. I think I’m going to play as them until I win a World Series or get fired, then pick a new project.
  14. Mr. Radpants

I started up a Nats franchise and got back into it. Bounced injuries down a setting and looked into everything. The new development lab stuff and new IFA camps are very cool. Apparently there’s an issue with player dev. Folks are recommending modified settings and/or wiping the draft classes...
  15. Mr. Radpants

Miami gets another transfer from Mame’s neighborhood.
  16. Mr. Radpants

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Welcome to THE VORTEX. Tell Jelly Donut and the guys your favorite Johnny Newton story
  17. Mr. Radpants

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

I was just telling Jelly Donut and the guys my favorite Ray Jennings story