• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Wolfman21

There is another fuckin article on espn about paul pierce complaining about the celtics honoring him and IT on the same night. Jesus

Wolfman21

I saw that. They should just cancel the whole thing. Let the Clippers honor him if they want.

you better believe if I was owner of the celtics that shit would be happening. Not like they need paul pierce's name in the rafters or anything. A few days after that night, nobody would/will give two fucks anyways

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
.500 record....some other team will give a chance. He's ready to hop on that coaching retread train.

Wolfman21

hornets fans on twitter wanting the hornets to get rid of steve clifford and hire jason kidd

giphy.gif
latest

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The article says that Chamberlain was the last to do it in '68, but that KAJ also did it. If KAJ didn't play in the NBA until '69, how the fuck did he not do it after Chamberlain? Sim glitching.

Wolfman21

damn, lebron used his GM skills to build his all star team roster. Saw someone say it looked like steph's team was on auto draft :laughing:

Brick

I'm afraid of you now, world's colliding and all. My Lutheran Matt Walsh devotee "friend" who lives in New Orleans who usually only shares really bad conservative memes, shared one of your posts about immigration!