• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

NML

To be fair to him, it was me that did that this time. Grimes fit my team better. Gives me my entire infield in their prime (all are 27) on decent contracts.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Have $4m in cash and $10m in budget space if anyone wants to sell prospects/picks.

Also looking for 2B, RH hitting OF, SS, RP.
Alright-- got my RP, 2B and SS... just a LF and/or RH OF as a want left. Get your fleece on!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Division Rivals upgrading their rotations? Don't know what to do? Feel like all hope is lost and the only solution is a visit to the 9MM Cafe?

Try Buffalo! We have all the pitching help you could need for your postseason push!

Division Rival full of lefty bats? We have one RUFINO SANTOS to keep those lefty bats off balance!

Not willing to break the bank, but need a clear upgrade? How about JUAN ORNELAS or AMELIO RODRIGUEZ? Both are sporting ERAs in the 3s while getting paid the minimum!

Phlegm in your throat? Need to hock a LOOGY? Look no further than ROBERT SANDERSON! His humility will work out great in your lockerrroom!

Act now as these players are going FAST, FAST, FAST!

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
After a dud of a trading deadline in 2065, this year has been the exact opposite! Enjoying seeing so much activity once more round here.

doh

Still on the lookout for a LF who doesn't blow or a PH bat ... where the fleecings at?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
How do you possibly need money

Don't ask questions like this. Nothing is broken in this league when a team with $200M in budget is trying to sell picks to buy more IFAs and FAs. He currently has a $131.5M payroll and has spent a shit ton in IFA. Nothing wrong about that at all...

doh

Don't ask questions like this. Nothing is broken in this league when a team with $200M in budget is trying to sell picks to buy more IFAs and FAs. He currently has a $131.5M payroll and has spent a shit ton in IFA. Nothing wrong about that at all...
Actually it does prove there's nothing broken when the top teams don't have $50m of budget space every year.. I'm at $3.3m of budget space myself.

Don't worry though now you can sign pre-arb guys for long contracts, youll start seeing top teams with $50m of space soon enough.