• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
follow them around and leave the skinner pathetic screenshot on every one

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
369254417_693459089492971_4191419586920305446_n.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I just saw Harper has 11 homers...this year. In that lineup. Then I also remembered the Nats won a WS the year after they got rid of him

ALBATROSS

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Definitely his power numbers are down, but he's only played half the season and he's coming off the injury. I bet they will be back up next year after he roids in the offseason.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
He had TJ surgery and came back really quickly from it.

I will say that of all the players that the Nats let walk none of them look like a mistake. And the one that they kept (Strasburg) will probably never play again.

But as of today, Harper is the ex-Nat that you could make the strongest case for keeping, and it's not that strong because they don't win a 2019 World Series if they extended him (his money went right to Corbin, who was instrumental in the 2019 playoffs).

To think the biggest cheaters in baseball history could have won in 2019, I love this sim.

Anyway, I think the Phillies could win a World Series in the next couple years and Harper gets a ring also

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He'll always be a victim of his own hype train, sadly. I remember it, people were acting like he was going to be the white Griffey Jr

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He's pretty much got exactly half of Jr.'s offensive stats in half of the at bats, but Jr was washed a long time before he retired. He's definitely way better than Harper.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
He had TJ surgery and came back really quickly from it.

I will say that of all the players that the Nats let walk none of them look like a mistake. And the one that they kept (Strasburg) will probably never play again.

But as of today, Harper is the ex-Nat that you could make the strongest case for keeping, and it's not that strong because they don't win a 2019 World Series if they extended him (his money went right to Corbin, who was instrumental in the 2019 playoffs).

To think the biggest cheaters in baseball history could have won in 2019, I love this sim.

Anyway, I think the Phillies could win a World Series in the next couple years and Harper gets a ring also

The Phillies have put together a solid bullpen and good enough starting pitching with Wheeler, Walker, Nola (who is having a bad year), Suarez and Lorenzen. If the bats are hot, like in last year’s playoffs, they can make another run.

If the bats are cold, they could get swept. There is no in between for the bats. They either red hot or ice cold. Schwarber hitting lead off is annoying as fuck. He’s a three true outcomes player (33 HR, 36 singles, 96 walks, 164 ks).

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Such bad luck. He still gonna get paid, but whoever signs him just gonna want that bat. Fuck pitching.