• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 1 Thread - Tom Sawyer

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
unfortunately I think this is coming back

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Receiver should have slowed down more so the DB ran into him to get a PI

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Seen this PSU game a million times. Clifford will inexplicably become competent in the last two minutes as they undeservedly win off a bullshit fade or something
please-say-sike-eric-andre.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Every win PSU has ever had or ever will have is underserved

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
what the fuck is this PSU kicker hahahahaha

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
zero chance o'donkell can get it all the way to the end zone lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
anyway a guy I know hates Pitt and is almost a PSU rape apologist so just knowing he was sweating profusely until midnight makes me feel warm and fuzzy

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Nice complete and utter implosion from PURDONT. Brohm doesn't call a timeout on a 15 yard completion in bounds to burn 10-12 seconds off the clock and then the RB just falls down instead of taking two more steps to go out of bounds after getting the 1st

PURDONT gonna PURDONT

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Purdue had the ball twice with less than 6 minutes left and a lead, and ran the ball once. Once!

Still would have won if the qb didn't do his best Brees impression and noodle 2 critical throws

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
i swear to god slovis looked great his frosh year at USC. hasnt he been CONCUSSED a bunch because he has been a BUM since.

He got hurt pretty bad his last game of his frosh year, messed up his shoulder, IIRC. He said he was healed at the start of his sophomore year, but it was obvious he wasn't because his accuracy was way off. Got hurt again by Oregon at the end of his sophomore year, and well, 4-8 is what happened his junior year.