• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Bowl Thread - Lucky Man

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
They better than I thought though. Tough team. McCarthy sucks. Too bad this is the first good team they’ve actually played though. No wonder they went undefeated in the ass big ten.
I mean bama and georgia are the only two teams that *might* be able to beat meatchicken from the SEC so going undefeated in the B1G was a given

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They might but I still think they drop a road game. Night game in Baton Rouge or Knoxville they could totally lose. That offense isn’t good enough to just roll it out there. It is against fuckig Iowa and Nebraska though.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
They might but I still think they drop a road game. Night game in Baton Rouge or Knoxville they could totally lose. That offense isn’t good enough to just roll it out there. It is against fuckig Iowa and Nebraska though.

It's about as good as Alabama's

edit: fair point, Bama had to cheap shot LSU to win

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Michigan wouldn’t be able to run the 32 straight times against LSU or the Vols like they did on Franklin.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't want either one of these teams to advance, Michigan's playcalling is DOGWATER and Bama just sucks. Sub in Georgia to play the winner of Texas/Washington.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon seriously about to enter the B1G with meatchicken and UW each having 100 outgoing seniors and possibly losing their corches, Ohio state with no qb or offensive line. lol.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
If the UM defense doesn’t get a Poundsign ScoopAndScore or a Poundsign PickSix, this game is over.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Swan Lake song goes hard on the drop
...how do you have it memorized
Definitely not a typical dominant bammer team. Just shows how good that asshole really is though. Do they even have a first rounder? Maybe Latham? Or that pass rusher?
Latham, that pass rusher Dallas Turner, and both starting CBs Kool-aid and Arnold are the only players that will probably be selected in the first round

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wilson got Trae young hair