• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Better have Rod Gilmore and Beth Mowins for the 11AM B1G games

ROD has redeemed hisself the past few seasons. I think someone had a fucking intervention with him or something.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
the various announcers thing is cool, but presentation has never really been what they fucked up. Every year they cranked up or detuned something to the point of brokeness. We're going to get 1 decent year and they'll crater it with the 2026 release

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
the various announcers thing is cool, but presentation has never really been what they fucked up. Every year they cranked up or detuned something to the point of brokeness. We're going to get 1 decent year and they'll crater it with the 2026 release
I used to turn off the announcing, and roll with PA only until Bowl season. Then I'd turn it on for that one game. It made the Bowl game seem more special with the commentators. Having the commentators on for my WCU vs. Furman game seemed like overkill, lol.